What sports do you play?

I did pretty much every sport up until high school when you actually had to be good to be on a team, well at least at my high school you did. Now I mostly just bowl or shoot some hoops occasionally with friends. Last week I fucked around and got a triple double. I miss the hell out of playing sports though.

back in my day i played soccer (forward), baseball (2nd, 3rd, outfield... no arm and a terrible hitter), basketball (shooting guard), track & field (400, 4x4, 200, high jump), and did one season of wrestling and tennis.

these days, im mostly frisbee, softball, and wiffle ball (2012 brown eye classic CHAMP)

Interested in what sports, if any, you all play.

I play ice hockey and golf. Not the best at hockey but I'm okay at golf. I usually shoot between 81-85, which I think is decent for a casual golfer.

This is better than decent. If you have a chance to break 80 everytime you play, you are probably in the upper 90-95% of golfers. I consider myself a decent golfer and I think my best round is an 84.

Slow Pitch Softball about 3 nights a week in the summer and a couple of weekends. I would bet all the db's who quit the softball leagues ended up playing in your dodgeball games.

I'd probably say at least 70% of the people who play in my dodgeball league play softball in the summer. That's actually how I got into it. My softball team was looking for something to do in the winter so we joined a dodgeball league. The league used to be fairly small and quite well knit. Most of the teams knew each other and we're really friends but were friendly with each other.

Then about two years ago for some reason it got super popular and more and more teams joined the league. Most of them were douchebag jocks who obviously failed at other sports and thought this would be a cake walk. All the do is argue rules and try to start fights when you get them out. It's really annoying.

I started playing hockey when I was 4 or 5 and haven't given it up (26 years old). I played on two teams this summer, and I coach two teams officially and chip in help with another.

I played soccer when I was 4 but did not like it at all.

I coach lacrosse, but never played it.

I played baseball until I was 14 when I decided I hated it, but now I really regret quitting because I was far better at baseball than I ever was at hockey and I'm pretty good at hockey. I play slow pitch softball whenever I can fit it in, but it's not very often.

I played football until after my freshman year. Wasn't quite good enough to be a role player so I figured it wasn't worth it.

I've dabbled in rugby but I don't have health insurance so I'm afraid of actually playing.

I tried to join a football team when I was in like 5th grade. But I was too tall/heavy for my age group. The coaches wanted me on the team so bad but I couldn't. So I gave up on that dream. Damn growth spurt over one summer took me from the scrawny short kid in my grade to the biggest and tallest.

Now I play golf a few times a year.

I just have to say every time I see your name I see it as Big Mandy.

edit; On topic I play Ultimate Frisbee. Actually just getting ready for bed now for our Sunday game at 9:30. Hoping that we can get enough people to switch to football when the weather gets to bad. Although, I am terribly, terrifically, terrible.