What sports do you play?

Was it health insurance, or just the USA Rugby (or whatever the org is) insurance? For USA Hockey, if I get hurt either as a player or a coach in a USA Hockey sanctioned event (ie team practice, game, tourney) I am covered by their insurance, but only after I pay $1000 out of pocket. It's supplemental insurance but for those like me with none, it picks up the tab after $1000 up to $1mil I think.

We filled out a form when my sister shattered her ankle a couple years ago but she had real insurance and our out-of-pocket was only like $200.

I played baseball my whole life until I graduated high school. Then all of a sudden no one plays ball once you're 18 unless you're playing college/pro. I still haven't sold out and started playing softball yet.

Played football in high school also.

Now I just try to be the biggest, fastest, strongest I can be by just working out a lot.

From experience and similar resume. When you and your old ballpaying friends turn 25 get together and try hitting a softball. Just seeing each other and hanging out with a few beers (win or lose) and playing for one hour can really make a day. This time of year the playoffs are wrapping up and there is no finer weather to be playing in than fall in new england. On a personal note, if you can use your strength and conditioning and learn to hit a softball (harder than you think) there will be plenty of opportunties, like playing at Disney' Wide World of Sports, to scratch any baseball itch. The beauty of hitting a line drive "gapper" never loses it's appeal, no matter how old you are or how many times you do it.

I played baseball my whole life until I graduated high school. Then all of a sudden no one plays ball once you're 18 unless you're playing college/pro. I still haven't sold out and started playing softball yet. Played football in high school also. Now I just try to be the biggest, fastest, strongest I can be by just working out a lot.

Was it health insurance, or just the USA Rugby (or whatever the org is) insurance? For USA Hockey, if I get hurt either as a player or a coach in a USA Hockey sanctioned event (ie team practice, game, tourney) I am covered by their insurance, but only after I pay $1000 out of pocket. It's supplemental insurance but for those like me with none, it picks up the tab after $1000 up to $1mil I think.

We filled out a form when my sister shattered her ankle a couple years ago but she had real insurance and our out-of-pocket was only like $200.

Health insurance. It was a club sport at my school. I signed something saying I had my own insurance. I might have been able to push it, but it was the first year for them to have lacrosse and I didn't want to ruin it for everyone.

I played golf, tennis and soccer in school, I played cricket when I was in junior school. I was pretty good at most of them apart from tennis, cricket I gave up at about 15/16 and I had a handicap of 12 when I was playing golf regularly. Now the only competitive sport I play is soccer, I play a 5-a-side match every Monday and recently started playing full 11-a-side games at the weekend. I try to get some sort of exercise every day be it a run or a cycle and some floor work/free weights (I'm actually on holiday at the moment and still force myself to run 5 or so miles each day on a tread if the hotel has one) because I play centre/attacking mid and it's really full on playing there for 90 mins. I really wish I'd taken my fitness this seriously when I was younger, I was in terrible shape as a teenager! I get away skiing a couple of times a year and ride at a really high level, I tought a bit in my late teens but now just try to ski with my buddies (all snowboarders), powder in jan, park in late march when it's slushy, I'd ski all day every day for the rest of my life if I could!

I played soccer (fall/winter/spring) in high school and intramural in college. I ran track 800m & relays in high school.

After college with a sedentary job I started to get a little bigger and pretty weak/doughy so I started training and competing in triathlons and mountain biking. They are fun to do with other people but by no means necessary to have other people participate in order to do them.

I just purchased this beauty and it is fast and a blast!

efgtpg.jpg

i played varsity baseball all through highschool, and got some offers to keep playing in college, but was just burnt out and ended up quitting.

Now that i am an old man, Biking has become my new favorite sport. I try to ride 40-50 miles a week mainly exercise but really enjoy my time alone with my music, plus i am training to ride a 50 mile route in the near future.

I was in a bowling league for 2 years before i moved, and loved that... it mainly just turned into a weekly drinking contest with some bowling on the side.

And i also picked up some tennis rackets and started occasionally playing with my fiance. Its nice to be active again after so many fat/lazy years of doing nothing.

over the last 105 days of riding/being active/healthy, i have already lost 20 pounds. stoked on that for sure!

I've playing kickball in two leagues pretty competitively for seven years which lead me to meet people to play my other sports with

Slow pitch softball two nights a week spring-fall

Dodgeball

Volleyball

Pickup soccer here & there

Flag football

Run 20 miles a week

Currently looking for an adult baseball league in the area but I can't seem to find any :/

Sports!