PO: Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

Speaking of pressing awesome albums that need to be pressed...If anyone from SRC is reading this...please please please find a way to press Foxy Shazam's self titled album...I would buy it in a second...

Omg this. That album is classic. It is hard not to be happy and listen to that album... It is the cure to all sadness and can make a man with no voice sing. The guitar, the horns, eric's voice! I would buy this in a heartbeat.

Omg this. That album is classic. It is hard not to be happy and listen to that album... It is the cure to all sadness and can make a man with no voice sing. The guitar, the horns, eric's voice! I would buy this in a heartbeat.

I know man...why the fuck has this record not been pressed yet...I know there is a demand for it...the introducing album is going for $50 on the bay...and they pressed 1000 of those...

I know man...why the fuck has this record not been pressed yet...I know there is a demand for it...the introducing album is going for $50 on the bay...and they pressed 1000 of those...

I like their older work but their self-title is just in the 'S' category of records in general. It is just smash hits one after another. It is a really epic sounding album that really riles you up. The post-hardcore outfit is ok but I prefer this era of Foxy where they are paying homage to their influences and blaring out big guitar solos, gospel choruses, and bombastic vocals. I very much like their new album as well and bought that in a heart beat when pre-orders went up.

I like their older work but their self-title is just in the 'S' category of records in general. It is just smash hits one after another. It is a really epic sounding album that really riles you up. The post-hardcore outfit is ok but I prefer this era of Foxy where they are paying homage to their influences and blaring out big guitar solos, gospel choruses, and bombastic vocals. I very much like their new album as well and bought that in a heart beat when pre-orders went up.

me too sir, I agree 100%