PO: Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

The important part is the fact they are an online retailer. They don't have full control when thingsnare finished and would want nothing morr than to ship on time. I have heard people's horror stories about SRC but I have never had an issue ordering from them, they get good exclusives, and ship in decent mailers. Just saying. Bitchen won't put the vinyl in your hands or theirs.

The important part is the fact they are an online retailer. They don't have full control when thingsnare finished and would want nothing morr than to ship on time. I have heard people's horror stories about SRC but I have never had an issue ordering from them, they get good exclusives, and ship in decent mailers. Just saying. Bitchen won't put the vinyl in your hands or theirs.

agreed. I personally was just wondering if something else delayed this other than the product shipping to them late.

I've ordered a lot of records from SRC and I've only had one negative experience.. I had placed an order for something that was in stock and it didn't ship for over 2 weeks... I had e-mailed them and got zero response.. I opened a pay pal claim and literarily within 5 minutes they paid me back my money and sent me out a response to my e-mails.  I also had a situation where the post office lost something that I had bought from them and they sent me out another copy for free and were great about responding to e-mails.

Sorry for the delay on an update on this. The label has control over the shipment of these to us. They have been ready since the first week of January. We have been waiting on an update as to when to expect them since that day!!!! I am not sure why it takes the label so long to arrange shipment to us, but it has been resolved and they are on their way. It should ship by Tuesday the latest. Hopefully we can get them out earlier! Thanks for being patient.