PO: Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

For anybody who's interested Amazon has it up for pre order, labeled "Limited Edition", in the description it talks about gold vinyl so maybe Amazon has gold copies, I'm not 100% sure. It's $36 so those who missed out at Hot Topic here's your chance to get it for a little more money.

there is no way its actually sold out on HT....its out of 1500 isnt it?

Yeah it supposed to be purple out of 1500 but didn't they have it listed as gold? There's no way it sold out.

Hot Topic needs to get it together. I really want to know what color Soco they have right now that's listed as black. Is it the Blue?

SRC and this release I tell you.  SRC ALWAYS does this.  If you're one of the lucky ones, SRC usually releases a product with a certain variation, and a day later it's gone.  I managed to snagged all three variants from SRC before articles were posted about this release.  They are slowly running out. 

SRC and this release I tell you. SRC ALWAYS does this. If you're one of the lucky ones, SRC usually releases a product with a certain variation, and a day later it's gone. I managed to snagged all three variants from SRC before articles were posted about this release. They are slowly running out.

Wtf are you talking about...all three variants were never available from SRC.

Saw this listed (Gold variant) on Hot Topic today and ordered a copy. Checked back a few hours later and it was no longer listed on the site. Called customer service to see if it was a fluke and they tell me it's sold out! What they couldn't confirm was whether or not it's truly the gold variant or the purple. Guess we'll see when it arrives!

this is some confusing shit, man. i'm thinking they yanked it because it said gold, or perhaps they actually got some gold copies and sold out of them. also, when you try to add the gold variant to your cart on SRC, the "add to cart" option disappears... don't know if it's sold out or a glitch

this is some confusing shit, man. i'm thinking they yanked it because it said gold, or perhaps they actually got some gold copies and sold out of them. also, when you try to add the gold variant to your cart on SRC, the "add to cart" option disappears... don't know if it's sold out or a glitch

That's what I was thinking, that they realized the description listed it as gold and pulled it down real quick. Still, the rep tells me it was listed as sold out in their computer, and a new listing has yet to appear on HT.com

Where's Travis when you need him??  ;)

They only have purple copies and its limited to 1500. They will sell quick. Also SRC only ever sold gold and black but it was confusing because the color mix up happened and we changed it on the site when we were told gold was now the LTD to 500. Not that confusing...

Awesome. Thanks for the info.