That RFTC 7" with Yo Gabba Gabba X Volcom

I went to the Volcom shop by my office today. The clothing is delayed and the guy I spoke to claimed the 7" is out of only 100 and he won't be getting any. I have a strong feeling he's wrong. We'll see soon enough. I will be checking in with them again next week. If anyone wants this and cares to risk whether or not my shop gets it then drop me a PM. Understand you need to buy a shirt or whatever too then pay tax + shipping. I'm up to take on a shopping spree if they come in.

My understanding of it was that the Volcom stores don't have them until 10/15.

See the fine print below:

Get It From The Shops!

Buy any Volcom X Yo Gabba Gabba product from any of our participating locations and receive this free limited edition 7" vinyl record as a gift with purchase.*

VIEW PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS

*Offer begins 10/15/12, while supplies last

As a hardcore RFTC fan, I have been following this shit too closely:

The 7" is "While Supplies Last" and is free for every order until they are out.

The 7" will ship separately in 2-3 weeks.

There was a contest where Volcom supposedly gave away 100 copies if you entered your email address, however I have yet to see an actual winner.

Then they were supposed to be only available in Volcom stores, and then they were only being available at Volcom Retailers (9 bazillion stores).

And finally, they are now available while supplies last online at Volcom's webstore.

Any way you slice it, this release has been fucked from the start. I ordered a shirt and hope to get the 7" in a few weeks.

Rightyo! The guy at volcom uk said to mail him if anyone in Europe is intetested. As i said in the post above the more mail he gets regarding this the more he can pull the offer over to us euros.

He asked that i didnt post his email address here but he did allow me to pm it to anyone interested.

Lets do it!