Kris Roe from Ataris Temper Tantrum

Nah, it isnt out there. He did it for fun and the Strokes got kinda worried he would put it out and he talked to them and he said he would make sure it never came out leaked or not cause he doesnt want to seem like he is riding their coattails and only did for fun and it was a great album.

Yeah that's what I thought was the case. Damn!

The Ataris used to be my favorite band (pre SLA) and I think the line up that ended after SLA was the best lineup. Kris leads a very fucking weird life right now. I saw him play a coffee bar right after he kicked everyone out of the band in like 2005 and he was talking about how he lived in an SRO in Indiana and he did a bunch of drugs, it was sad, and it still is sad. I wish the old Ataris could come back.

As childish as I am, the way this went down and the aftermath was just dumb as shit. There probably was no better time than this to address an incident via written statement. Also, the drummer's response was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Not to say I wouldn't have participated in the making of said video...