my faith in humanity died a little today

I was in the checkout line at walmart today. There was a really old dude in front of me buying depends for men. All of the sudden I hear 2 girls behind me loudly start to make fun of him and what he was buying, so much so that his face turned red and I could see tears welling up in his eyes. I finally turned around and kindly told them to shut up, only to find out that they couldn't have been more than 13 or 14 years old. THEN I look down and see that the only thing they were buying was a pregnancy test. I still feel sick about it

I wouldn't have been kind to them. I would've gotten obnoxious with them and called them out on buying the pregnancy test while looking like they're 13 or 14 and then asking how would they feel if someone was making fun of them for that.

And then my friends and family ask why I'm a misanthrope.

I wouldn't have been kind to them. I would've gotten obnoxious with them and called them out on buying the pregnancy test while looking like they're 13 or 14 and then asking how would they feel if someone was making fun of them for that.

usually walmart is only good for really overweight guys in sleeveless shirts and bad tattoos, but this was a whole new level. I almost cried while I was leaving. I'm too fucking emotional and can't handle sad stuff happening to old people.

you should have punched them in the ovaries

could have MAYBE been doing them a favor and saved them a few bucks.

seriously though.. i hate kids. well most of them. when i see well behaved kids i tell their parents because you don't see it that often and i think the parents should be praised for not raising cretins.

usually walmart is only good for really overweight guys in sleeveless shirts and bad tattoos, but this was a whole new level. I almost cried while I was leaving. I'm too fucking emotional and can't handle sad stuff happening to old people.

I can't help but to feel that you are making me to seem like the poster child for Walmart here :P

did you see me there or something? jk.

though they do have pretty decent prices on dvd's and printers and the occasional 2 for 1 toothpaste.

I can't help but to feel that you are making me to seem like the poster child for Walmart here :P

no one made you get a penis tattoo bbbbjorn

I called my friend when I was leaving and he was like 'why wasn't anyone making fun of them, they were the idiot children buying a pregnancy test." i felt the same :(

Totally didn't mean it that way. Did I mention I love large men? Last guy I dated, his name was chubs if that gives you any indication.

But yeah still, don't fuck with old people.

im glad you said something to them, i feel like a lot of people would feel bad in a way, but wouldnt speak their mind.

and yeah i wouldn't have been nice about it either