The League (Season 4)

The first episode slayed. "You were flicking that bean like Mean Joe Green" killed me. The only thing that could make this show better is if Raffi was more in it, like maybe every other episode. I don't think you have to like football to appreciate how hilarious the league is and yes this and Sunny are two completely different shows.

can we stop comparing this to sunny?

the shows have absolutely nothing in common beyond being on the single best television network.

Personally, when I brought them both up at the same time, I was saying that one (The League) had a better season premier than the other (Always Sunny), not that it was actually better than the other. I'm sure most people aren't actually comparing the shows side by side.

I like what they were able to do with the players in the premier, would be cool if they worked in more players this season than in the past few. I don't like the idea of Rodney being the commish, so hopefully something else changes there. Kevin is my favorite character, and I enjoyed him in that role.

i hate not having cable. :(

i might need to take the trip to my friends how just to watch this on-demand. this is the first season i haven't been able to watch this weekly.

also i think the rafi cameo appearances are perfect.

rafi-"why won't you let me kill you?"

Sabnzb/sick beard/usenet

Look it up. Little bit of up front work but so worth it. I don't have cable and I still watch every cable tv show I want.