Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Whats funny about her hate as well is how little people actually know about her and her record label. As I've said before in this thread, she is the REASON that her LABEL, Big Machine Records, is around. She is the model of an indie recording artist making it huge. She stuck with her first LABEL, that wasn't even a label to begin with, to now when she is selling over 1 million in a week. That shit cray.

I mean ill listen to it every once in a while just because, but most of the time I will just listen to it on CD since it sounds better on it. I mean its not the worst pressing ever but the CD version if the better sounding of the two. It seems like the company just wanted to cash in on the surge in vinyl sales and I hope that is not the case this time and they give it a proper treatment. You can look it up on numorous sites about this pressing. I sent my copy back to amazon the first time I got it since I thought there was something wrong with my copy but it turns out they are all like that.

On the posting I wrote up for TSPV (linked back a few pages), I mentioned how the LP sounded a bit muddled and not as loud as the CD. Which was a shame considering how big those songs sound on Speak Now. Someone on the blog commented and linked me to the fact that the album was recorded to tape. I found that odd though. If that was the case...which it is after watching the video of it...then there shouldn't have been that much of a noticeable difference in sound between LP and CD.

On the posting I wrote up for TSPV (linked back a few pages), I mentioned how the LP sounded a bit muddled and not as loud as the CD. Which was a shame considering how big those songs sound on Speak Now. Someone on the blog commented and linked me to the fact that the album was recorded to tape. I found that odd though. If that was the case...which it is after watching the video of it...then there shouldn't have been that much of a noticeable difference in sound between LP and CD.

Interesting. This makes me even more disinclined to buy Taylor Swift on vinyl than I was before.