Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

unrelated note. did any of you guys get tix to the red tour?

No... and it's fucking killing me. I was on for both the pre-sale and the actual sale, refreshing on 3 different computers with two windows open on each, and not two fucking tickets for either California days.... Now they added new dates in Cali so I'm hoping to get those. Ticket scalpers blow.

She's spreading... They're playing trouble at the troub before NFG comes on

She's everywhere. Especially lately being that she has the new record out. And as expected the haters crawl out to bitch and moan. I posted something or other on my FB about her and a friend left this comment:

"Ugh. She needs to go away. I ordered a pizza and her face was on the box. I don't need to see that."

Haters gonna hate.

Whats up Peeps? popping my post cherry here! I decided to make my first post in the Taylor Swift thread to offer a glimmer of hope as to what everyone might receive in the mail. I happened to be at Macys around 2 am on Black Friday and walked by the DJ and she was spinning the new record, long story short it was on Red vinyl.... Looking forward to the next post

Whats up Peeps? popping my post cherry here! I decided to make my first post in the Taylor Swift thread to offer a glimmer of hope as to what everyone might receive in the mail. I happened to be at Macys around 2 am on Black Friday and walked by the DJ and she was spinning the new record, long story short it was on Red vinyl.... Looking forward to the next post

tumblr_lprfc5tVuu1qg8awb.gif