Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Okay so the second night of the Red tour was just as amazing.  SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! Seriously go see this.  Drive however far you have to.  The past two nights have been up there with the best concerts I've ever been to.  Tonight she played White Horse as her solo song instead of I Almost Do like last night.  Amazing set.  I was within 20 feet of her at one point tonight.  I was freaking out.  I'll post pictures from it either tomorrow or Saturday.  I'm trying to convince one of my friends to go to Kansas City with me when she's there in August and see both nights of it there and make a weekend out of it.  

On the subject of the concert, that has to be the most disappointing setlist I have seen from her concerts... I expected way more. Not going to spend as much money on tickets this time around. NOT EVEN ONE SONG FROM SELF TITLED!!!!! Two (sometimes three) from Fearless, 2 FROM SPEAK NOW??!?!?!?! WTF... And We are Never getting back together as the closing song.... Long Live should always be the closing song with Love Story as the encore... case closed.

On the subject of the concert, that has to be the most disappointing setlist I have seen from her concerts... I expected way more. Not going to spend as much money on tickets this time around. NOT EVEN ONE SONG FROM SELF TITLED!!!!! Two (sometimes three) from Fearless, 2 FROM SPEAK NOW??!?!?!?! WTF... And We are Never getting back together as the closing song.... Long Live should always be the closing song with Love Story as the encore... case closed.

I can kind of see what you mean, but it is a tour supporting Red and she's doing about the same number of songs off Red as she did Speak Now songs on that tour. And if she's keeping the same sized setlist obviously some things are gonna get left out as her discography gets bigger.

I can kind of see what you mean, but it is a tour supporting Red and she's doing about the same number of songs off Red as she did Speak Now songs on that tour. And if she's keeping the same sized setlist obviously some things are gonna get left out as her discography gets bigger.

I fully understand... maybe it's just because I feel Speak Now was a better album, but I think her setlist needs to grow longer the more material she releases... During that speak now tour, she did like 3 cover songs and a song with another artists that WASN'T on the cd (when Bieber showed up for Los Angeles) and still managed to do quite a bit with her previous CDs... it just seems like with this setlist, its ONLY about promoting her new (already #1 selling album in the past 10 years) album and not even acknowledging the past... at least do a medley of older songs just to appease the original T-Swift fans.

This will be my first T-Swizzle tour. I honestly don't care what she plays. I'll be thrilled just being there.

If I were crazy picky I'd love to hear "I heart ?" and "Our Song" live. But I know it'll never happen now.

Its still a wonderful show that she puts on, it's just I hate that she only does tours to Promote new albums, and not just a tour with fan favorites or just her entire catalog... I mean, does she really need to "promote" the best selling cd since Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP?

Plus... During the Speak Now tour, she played Our Song, and it was epic. The best was when she played Should've Said No on her first tour in torrential downpour on stage and she got on her knees and flailed her hair around... now THAT is how you close a concert out.

I get what you're saying man, but this is more than worth the money.  They play different versions of I Knew You Were Trouble and You Belong With Me.  This will probably be the only tour where she plays Everything Has Changed.  The no encore thing is a bummer, but the show is amazing.  I would encourage you to reconsider.

"one 2013 ACM promotional "RED" 78 vinyl album."

http://r.ebay.com/6NllVa

Currently winning the bid. Trying to pick it up for my fiance as an anniversary gift. She'll flip if I win it, as will I because it's pretty cool. 

That being said is there any pressing info about it anywhere? I've been randomly Googling the last few days but can't find anything. 

I get what you're saying man, but this is more than worth the money.  They play different versions of I Knew You Were Trouble and You Belong With Me.  This will probably be the only tour where she plays Everything Has Changed.  The no encore thing is a bummer, but the show is amazing.  I would encourage you to reconsider.

Oh no.. I'm going. I would never say she doesn't put on one hell of a show. I'm just dissapointed with that setlist. At least she could be able to play ONE song from her first cd. Seriously, watch this:

At 3 minutes, shit gets real! She did this on her Fearless tour and it ruled!

http://youtu.be/ZqljHLwqjSo

I'm just not going to spend a lot for great seats, that's all.

Currently winning the bid. Trying to pick it up for my fiance as an anniversary gift. She'll flip if I win it, as will I because it's pretty cool. 

That being said is there any pressing info about it anywhere? I've been randomly Googling the last few days but can't find anything. 

More than likely, you won't find anything. These were "for your consideration" promo gifts for the ACM awards... not like there is pressing info for it. Every person that has a say in the voting or is a part of the ACM would receive one.

More than likely, you won't find anything. These were "for your consideration" promo gifts for the ACM awards... not like there is pressing info for it. Every person that has a say in the voting or is a part of the ACM would receive one.

That's what I figured. I know for some of those award shows they have a list of voting members was wondering if anybody had found anything. 

I'm just not going to spend a lot for great seats, that's all.

My boss had a literal fuck ton of AMEX rewards points saved up and was going to let me use them to get tickets to see her last year or the year before, and good floor level seats were still getting close to a grand a pop. When we were talking to the concierge on the phone she was even amazed they were that expensive. 

Took mah women to see Taylor on the Speak Now tour. I was very impressed with the theatrics and I'd gladly see her again. The ticket prices were what I expected them to be at the time. I believe they were anywhere from $60-$80. We didn't get to sit on the floor but we got lower level tickets. 

Edit: Ordered within seconds of them going on sale