Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Man.  I waited for the reply, the site froze up when I was reloading so I took a gamble that it was when he posted go.  He went up at 12:00:11 and my order went in at 12:00:21.  I hope this means tie dye.  I forgot that sending payment as a gift doesn't automatically send your mailing info, so I got an email last night from Todd asking for it.  No mention of my first choice being gone/requesting difference for 2nd choice, or being bumped to the back.  As long as it's not the latter, I'm going to be a happy camper.

Man I think I did pretty well. The only thing I did wrong was not sending it as a gift-- Todd, I can give you a little more money if necessary. It was extremely difficult to follow all these last minute rules because im on tour with my band in Canada and roaming rates are insane, but this is been a great time and I couldn't be more excited. Todd, when will we find out if we got what we wanted?

I think TBR will be one standard box without too much variation - so it shouldn't be as hectic.

I actually hope so. If there were crazy sets like this, as awesome as they are I'd be torn. Hell I traded NOFX box sets with a friend!

If it is, I'll definately be more on top of it.  Like, make sure I have the day off work.

Yeah I'd be glued to a computer as well. Not a smartphone, a computer.

Hi everyone, Todd's wife Debe here, I just emailed everyone who gets a tie dye record.

We tried to do this as fairly as we could, I'm sure some are going to be disappointed

and I'm sorry about that but the regular version is really awesome, too.

We both have real jobs in addition to the label too, so please be patient with us,

I'm trying to answer emails & messages as fast as I can. If you have a question

please email [email protected] because I just can't keep up with this crazy thread.

Hi everyone, Todd's wife Debe here, I just emailed everyone who gets a tie dye record.

We tried to do this as fairly as we could, I'm sure some are going to be disappointed

and I'm sorry about that but the regular version is really awesome, too.

We both have real jobs in addition to the label too, so please be patient with us,

I'm trying to answer emails & messages as fast as I can. If you have a question

please email [email protected] because I just can't keep up with this crazy thread.

Ha. Some of us spend way to much time on here but it's by choice.

Todd has been praised for 67 pages but since I'm assuming you didn't read them all, we love what you do and appreciate everything. There were clearly a TON of fans of these records who have been waiting years for this week.