Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

This isn't sold out, or at least it would be incredibly unlikely it completely sold out. 

This was basically a Pre-Sale.  The sale was for 1 hour then the rest of the "normal" version will go to Interpunk to sell.  If you missed you could probably drop 16rpm a note and see if you could put dibs in on a copy.  It might be a good idea to wait till tomorrow to do that as he's still most likely working through the flood of purchases.

Anyone who sent before go went to the back of the line.

Dude I'm sorry and I know people are going to get on me so I'll say I really appreciate all the work you've put in to this.

But all I read for a few weeks now was noon noon noon, don't pay before noon. I think it would be pretty fudged up to move me and others to the back for being 15 seconds early, but still at noon exactly, if your gooo post was at like 12:00:20

Dude I'm sorry and I know people are going to get on me so I'll say I really appreciate all the work you've put in to this.

But all I read for a few weeks now was noon noon noon, don't pay before noon. I think it would be pretty fudged up to move me and others to the back for being 15 seconds early, but still at noon exactly, if your gooo post was at like 12:00:20

probably doesnt reflect on you as much as on those of us who were dumb enough to wait until we saw the post.  i mean im sure everybody knew that was how it was supposed to go.  ultimately, i felt like it was a bad idea and didnt speak up, so theres that.  too much variability and no way to know exactly when something was posted here

All,

Listen, we did the best we thought we could do to make it completely fair for everybody.

We're sorry if you feel like you've been slighted or jacked over.

We'll get your records out to you as soon as we get them all packed up..

RGDS,

Todd

in all seriousness, if you feel like you're now wanting out, please feel free to write and ask for a complete refund and i'll get your money right back to you..

All,

Listen, we did the best we thought we could do to make it completely fair for everybody.

We're sorry if you feel like you've been slighted or jacked over.

We'll get your records out to you as soon as we get them all packed up..

RGDS,

Todd

in all seriousness, if you feel like you're now wanting out, please feel free to write and ask for a complete refund and i'll get your money right back to you..

Yeah!! Ask All for a refund so I get a shot at the metal box... with my 18 mins late  !!! Ah Dammit...