has any bought the used 'lies for liars' LP from amazon?

Guest mistermuffin

Guest mistermuffin

the desrciption lists it as a green colored vinyl but from what i read a big fan write on the used forum is that it is only pressed on pink vinyl. so i was wondering if anyone bought it from amazon if it was green?

dont make him use the search feature to get this answer!

i honestly dont remember what the final consensus was on this pressing. pretty sure it was answered for that guy about 30 times, but there was too much pure stupidity to even care about the question and answer part of those threads.

Guest mistermuffin

looking back at those threads, seems like just a bunch of jokes and argueing. warner bros ignored my message about it too which sucks that they dont even know. the only thing i find so strange it that some sites list it as limited pink, some as black, and some as 140-gram green. i never seen a record cause so much confusion and so many sites make mistakes and put up possible false information...just seems unlikely and unheard of...

Pink is the only color. Supposedly limited but I doubt it.

oh, ok. thanks.

real question is, why does it matter the color?

my first choice is pure black for records but theres a couple bands that i dont mind owning a couple different colors in

Was the big fans name "theusedguy"?

And was he a dick to anyone who tried to help him?

si, his username is all over the interent or very similar ones are