Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

About store lists for specific titles....I cant currently get those. The thing I used to pull those lists is not available. Hope to have another way to do that soon but yea I guess you're gonna have to call around or visit some stores. Sorry guys.

Also, these are just barely starting to get out to stores. Most stores that will be getting them do not have them yet.

Be nice to the HT employees, not everyone of them knows about every single vinyl title coming out.

I actually SAW her at the post office downtown dropping off an absolute crapload of packages while I was in line to send some stuff overseas.

In hindsight, i just wish I knew at the time (it was a "hey, she looks really familiar.... Is that.......?" moment in the PO), 'cause I'd have loved to see the look on her face if I had yelled "HEY LAZY!"

THe one downtown that's open until Midnight on weekdays (and late on weekends). I've seen the Facebook profile. If you didg, you can finde her name, I'm not in the business of blabbing it out. I may not like her practices (hell, I don't like doing it myself when I do), but I'm not gonna disrupt her privacy. The only reason I know her name is because, well, let's just say that copy of the People's Key by Bright Eyes she has for sale probably used to be mine. Hated that album so much that I didn't even care I sold it to her.