Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

So here is what my vinyl from Hot Topic showed up looking like.

photo2.jpg

They told me they wouldn't be able to send me a replacement and if I wanted to keep it, they could offer me 10% back (so like a credit of $2.30). Really disappointed in their Customer Service right now.

arent you the dude that bought three red variants?

I gave 2 copies away so I have 1 Red and 1 smashed up Black copy

meh, you deleted your post about being a variant collector. so i'm willing to bet you have a white too. but i don't really give a fuck how many copies of a record you have. i'm just kinda like "lol. variant collector's 5th copy of a highly sought after record is smashed." lololololo.

no, but i believe you were the one that said "yea i got extras but wont sell them at a fair price" correct me if im wrong.

You are incorrect sir. I've never sold a record in my life. I gave 1 Red to my best friend who went to many SoCo shows with me back in the day and 1 Red to my girlfriend.

You are incorrect sir. I've never sold a record in my life. I gave 1 Red to my best friend who went to many SoCo shows with me back in the day and 1 Red to my girlfriend.

Since everyone's being a dick, I'm gonna offer some actual advice. Why don't you contact Ross and see if you could work out something for another sleeve?

i don't have beef with variant collectors. i think it's the context of this situation that i'm put off with. tons of people on these boards alone couldn't get any variant since the pre-orders got all fucked up. so, i dunno, seems like a slap in the face to post about getting 3 red copies and then complain about your black copy being bent up. but like isavedlatin said, i thought you were the dick from earlier in the thread. so i'll back off now.

My copy on red came with slightly bent packaging on the corners but nothing too awful like previous picture. I ordered a black copy when I heard red was having trouble in sound but gonna end up playing both and sell one to someone on these forums. Not gonna be crazy about it and it will only be sold for like 26 bucks which is about what I paid for through hot topic also taking into consideration I will probably keep the jacket in best condition. After I play both records I will ship it out and if by some chance one of them is completely unplayable (unlikely but possible) than I wont sell it unless you still wanna buy in which case it would only be sold for like 6 bucks or something. I am annoyed my package came bent but the postal service around where I live has a bad habit of abusing packages.

I originally had a buyer lined up for my extra but he got one. I understand plenty of people did so if you don't wanna pay ebay prices just pm me.