Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

So I just listened to Konstantine and there is some surface noise, and it skips in some parts. Will that clean up once I clean the record or do I need to get a better record player? Also there is black mixed in with the red. Its really cool looking.

That's what happened to mine. I believe it's due to the black streaking, perhaps? I've cleaned it down a couple times and it hasn't so much as budged.

I'm thinking the red copies are bunk.

That's what happened to mine. I believe it's due to the black streaking, perhaps? I've cleaned it down a couple times and it hasn't so much as budged.

I'm thinking the red copies are bunk.

Ugh! Not what I wanted to hear :( so what are our options from here? And was yours the ETR red or the red from Andrews online store?

I am assuming that its the overrun from Andrew's store since his was the only one of the three to offically release the red. Am I wrong?

ETR pressed this, 500 on one color went to Andrew. Andrew didn't release anything Ross released it. How is this complicated...

half way into shipping i found a packing slip that said 20 of the over run red copies were sent to me but and weren't labeled so a few people may have ended up with red. Based on the time that the order were placed most of them were probably on the vc list so If you got red by mistake and wanted white then you can mail it back to us and i will switch it out while i am not finished yet and have some whites left.

Read the previous posts idiots. And stop busting everyones balls yocaseycasey

Read the previous posts idiots. And stop busting everyones balls yocaseycasey

You might wanna take your own advice before trashing others. All the info you asking about is posted in this thread. Casey is busting your balls because you ask stupid questions that you could have the answer to within 3 seconds of reading. It feels like this board has gotten collectively dumber recently...

So Andrew just posted on his twitter about the release so i figured i might as well make this thread now since the cat is out of the bag and someone else already made(Edit:deleted a post about it).

I have been working on this for almost a year and we are working direct with the band. They approved both artwork layout and test presses which sound great by the way. Konstantine is included as a bonus track

The Release will be 1500 total copies on 2xlp Gatefold Jacket and available in 3 variants.

500 on white for Enjoy The Ride Records

500 on red The band be putting up their variant first, which will be exclusive to the band's webstore which i believe will be in some packages with shirts and posters but not 100% on the details. I think it will be available by itself also but again, I am not involved with that so he will update everyone with those details soon

500 on black as hot topic exclusive

They are shipping next week and should be available by Mid November or before

Just to prove my point that reading could have answered you question

I remember when I was a new poster, and I though Nips was the biggest dick in the world, and I told him off, and everyone laughed at me.

I now get kicks out of members with less than 100 posts jumping my case for being mean. If only I knew back then what I know now...

Oh how I miss NIPS.

And yes, reading comprehension must not be taught in schools anymore or something...

Especially when ETR said that "they received a small amount of Red Overrun" and were using it to fill orders that would have been otherwise cancelled....

P.S. I side with YoCaseyCasey on this one...

Is the surface noise and skipping problems happening with just the red or the white also? Are all the red ones having this problem or just a few?

i had a red, i had no skipping problems but it did have some surface noise. I gave a VERY thorough clean and it got rid of %95 of the surface noise.

I am assuming that its the overrun from Andrew's store since his was the only one of the three to offically release the red. Am I wrong?

This is the first thing I thought of when I read this...

And I'm siding with Casey on this as well. Your logic just befuddles me. You quote him saying the exact same thing about the red you got being an overrun from Andrew's store.

Thanks ETR! I just got mine in the mail. Strange thing, though, my copy that I ordered from the ETR site (White) is actually RED with a little black marbling. Weird? Anyone else?

just opened my "white" copy today and had the same thing happen. i was definitely stoked though!

and there is a bit of surface noise to everyone who was asking, but cleaning it down helped a lot, otherwise it sounds great!

thanks etr!

Ah I see my error here. My bad, sometimes reading is hard. My apologies to yocaseycasey and others I may have offended by my stupidity.

you haven't offended anyone (I don't think)... It is just the onslaught of rather new-ish people that refuse to read or at least comprehend the previous posts that keep on posting the same question... especially in this thread as well as thrice/brand new/blink threads.

It's all good.