The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

what level are you guys at in multiplayer? i'm up to 32, and i can honestly say i'm playing the best team slayer of my life. leading my team to victory 2/3 of the time, and averaging about 18/9/9.

i sound like such a dork right now, but i've always struggled to be in the positives in kill to death, and rarely being any better than third highest on my team.

promethean vision is my favorite thing ever.

what level are you guys at in multiplayer? i'm up to 32, and i can honestly say i'm playing the best team slayer of my life. leading my team to victory 2/3 of the time, and averaging about 18/9/9.

i sound like such a dork right now, but i've always struggled to be in the positives in kill to death, and rarely being any better than third highest on my team.

promethean vision is my favorite thing ever.

I'm up to level 45. 2,902 kills and 1,521 deaths. I was way more comfortable with reach, but I'm starting to get the hang of the quick pace.

they nailed it with CTF in my opinion...I've never had so many fun games in that gametype.

my least favorite part is the mid-game joining. sometimes I'll go through an entire game without getting the correct amount of team members. other times I'll join into a game only to lose a minute later

most of the maps are great, except I hate abandon and vortex

This game rules so hard. I only play BTB anymore, though. Every time I try switching back to regular Slayer, it feels waaaaay too slow.

Also, fuck Ragnarok.

i agree. I think I've only played 6 or 7 maps.

I haven't had much issue there. Between Slayer and BTB, I've hit every map quite a few times. It will be nice once they start releasing the map packs, though.

Quoting isn't working right for some reason...

@THE Adam: Ragnarok blows! And I swear I play that map 9 times out of 10 because it's ALWAYS voted for even coming off a round on that map... I've just been playing big team slayer, haven't gotten into anything else yet. What is BTB?

@almightyseancore: Heroic is easy after playing through on Legendary. It gets easier though--missions 2 and 3 are probably the hardest in the game. And the Promethean knights are no fun on any difficulty.

@almightyseancore: Heroic is easy after playing through on Legendary. It gets easier though--missions 2 and 3 are probably the hardest in the game. And the Promethean knights are no fun on any difficulty.

the watchers drive me crazy, and the light weapons aren't as powerful as i'd like them to be.

I play Halo 4 pretty conservatively in comparison to past titles of the series. All the new abilities - notably Promethean vision - make the game much more unpredictable. I don't find myself dashing out to save the day as much, personally. I'm much happier going 10 and 1 instead of 20 and 10.

Currently SR-66. Stats at a glance;

M2vU.png

im at leardawg413

it's my brother's account. i didn't know about the service record until you guys mentioned it. my overall stats suck way more than i expected, but my brother's also playing. i think he's hindered the k/d ratio.

i tried capture the flag tonight, but i can't enjoy it. ctf was all my friends and i ever did back in highschool with the first game. that was before xbox live, so it would be a lan party with each team in a different bedroom for about 7 hours at a time.

when you can't be in the same room as your team with a game plan, it's just sloppy.

does anyone mic up anymore? this is pretty much the only game i play online, and nothing i've seen while playing it suggests that anyone's talking to each other.

when you can't be in the same room as your team with a game plan, it's just sloppy.

does anyone mic up anymore? this is pretty much the only game i play online, and nothing i've seen while playing it suggests that anyone's talking to each other.

yeah I only play ctf when I'm with a couple friends. I swear, most people still have no fucking idea how to play it.

and I only use a mic if I'm playing with someone I know/want to talk to. I can still hear other people in-game through my tv speakers, which was so great yesterday when this guy started to get pissed off at our teammates shooting at his mantis. he was irrationally mad, so I turret gunned the shit out of him. then he was trying to snipe and I kept standing in front of him. then he was trying to run into cover and I pushed him back into fire with a ghost. needless to say he rage quit, and my day was made.

boring days on reach made me a pro at irritating my teammates, and when they get pissed like that it just makes it more fun.

Finally got my new tv and the game. Man this game is gorgeous and I dig the metroid prime feel to the display. I can only really play for an hour or two a day since I have watch my little boy but I can't wait to finish the game and than jump into some multiplayer. Like I said before add me If you want, it's Guy Gardner.

i just finished the thing with the walking thing. like them yellow shits from alien 3.

naw mean?

also down for some multiplayer. guess thats on disc 2? haven't tried it yet.

dumped lots of hours into halo reach multi tho.

almghtyseancore is add me k

Disc 2 is only to be installed. All actual gameplay comes from Disc 1 once you install it.