The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

Supposedly there are some issues... which is to be expected when e-mailing out thousands of codes at once. 343 created a thread on their forums, from what I've heard, where inquiries could be posted. It supposedly climbed to 500+ pages in 24 hours, so it sounds like I'm not alone. I also see a lot of 70s online -- as soon you pick another specialization, you jump to 71. So there are - evidently - many-a-capped players out there.

I haven't been able to gain XP for about two weeks... so I'm kind of considering a break at this point. Hopefully it'll be resolved by the time the new maps are released.

The cap in itself was a poor decision, in my opinion, But the way it's being handled is even worse.

Also, congrats on the 1K, Batman. All I need is a friend to grind through campaign on Heroic with me, and I'll be there myself. Pretty weak achievement list overall - I hope the DLC achievements are trickier without being stupidly difficult.

yeah it wasn't very hard at all--most grueling was legendary solo. heroic co-op was a cake walk after playing on legendary. "bros to the close" was a bit of a pain as well since you have to rely on dumbass AI to survive.