The Official Mtn Dew Game Fuel Appreciation & Mike T roommate bashing Thread... & Halo 4™

Usually, yeah. Any game where I don't go +15 or have a KDR of 3:1, I'll get a message akin to "nice KD faggot. boost sum more and sukk sum dixx". I never play with a mic; I never teabag, and I seldom instigate anything with teammates. It's absurd. And while I'm not much of a tank guy, I do have the occasional game where I'll go 27 and 0 with lucky ordinances. Those matches always warrant a "fuck you dude, try using something other than a sniper rifle" message.

I typically loathe people.

In brighter news; new map pack tomorrow, right? Anyone else grabbing it?

yeah I was playing reach when I got that message. he was actually on my team. started shooting at me when I got in the tank and wouldn't leave me the fuck alone until I inevitably caught fire and exploded. later on in the game he had a sniper so I just kept standing in front of him and killed him with like 5 seconds left...his only death for the entire game.

I never start shit, but I love when people give me an excuse to fuck with them. this instance was pretty much perfect in my book

10 bucks

I think it's worth it. the maps are sweet, and they change up the gametypes so you're not always playing the same thing.

also, I'm about to play something called extraction. no idea what it is...sounds kind of like invasion

Do enough people buy it so there will be plenty of people using those maps/games?

i'm going to have more double xp in a couple days.. i'm maxing out my total gift xp at 36 matches per person.. so.. first one to reply to this (in this thread) gets my next 36 matches of double xp. they accrue as quick as i can drink em.

I'll be happy to take them. Do you need a gamertag or an email address?