Teddy Boy Greg. Holy Hell.

I got through page 20 today. It's a waste of time. I mean, is it worth the continuation?

Yeah, I would at least read pages 30 through 50 or so. Awesome shit. It turns into a TBGEB intervention.

Why are there threads about this guy? I don't understand. Give me the short story on why they exist.

This guy is a total racist twat who uses the internet as his platform to share his stupidity with the world. He dresses like a british sea captain and thinks he is one of only three "teddy boys (and one girl)" in the US. He is obsessed with Ritchie Valens but looks over the fact that he was Mexican. He enjoys illegal immigrants because they work hard so they can buy haircuts from him. I could keep going.

Also, his tattoos are awful but that is a given.

It was mostly a "you are going to get killed because you say extremely bigoted things and will offend the wrong person" type of intervention by his sister, but it was interesting to read.

the thread exists as a spinoff from the bad face tattoo thread. someone posted a picture of him, was likely laughed at, and then another user stumbled across the guys information, and big bang occurs.

The guy who started the thread knows Teddy Boy Greg personally. He got his guitar stolen by Greg.

the biggest thing i learned from this thread is the high suicide rate of americans with face tattoos.

i had no idea.

also, did he actually start posting in the thread? if he did, i never got to that, or never believed the poster was really him.

He responds to all of it through facebook, then people copy and paste it over. He doesn't actually post in the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Super bump. So my friend randomly just got a text from Teddy Boy Greg (hahaha, I know) with a ton of pictures of him sucking on some girls tits and then invited my friend to his wedding. WTF. I don't know if anyone cares, but I am slightly blown away right now.