Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

After almost 10 full pages of nothing but sweatpants banter, you have nobody to blame but yourself for all the emails. (#61 just to bust your balls)

You're right. Shame on me for thinking a forum that is about records and record collecting would be posting information on when a record might get released.  ;)

I started following this thread in hopes I wouldn't miss out when this does go up so i don't have to pay retarded prices for it on eBay. 

You're right. Shame on me for thinking a forum that is about records and record collecting would be posting information on when a record might get released.  ;)

I started following this thread in hopes I wouldn't miss out when this does go up so i don't have to pay retarded prices for it on eBay. 

Welcome to Vinyl Collective!

Edit: Come for the Jokes, Stay for the records.

Well in a perfect world, nobody would post in here unless they actually have relevant information. But this isn't a perfect world, so we're stuck with ramblings threads with no content. It is what it is but I understand your frustration.

In light of that - relevant info (in case you missed it): Travis just said if they sell out quick he'll press more, so you don't even need to worry about paying more for it on eBay.

Well in a perfect world, nobody would post in here unless they actually have relevant information. But this isn't a perfect world, so we're stuck with ramblings threads with no content. It is what it is but I understand your frustration.

In light of that - relevant info (in case you missed it): Travis just said if they sell out quick he'll press more, so you don't even need to worry about paying more for it on eBay.

I saw that! Thanks!

But sweatpants? Surely there are better things to talk about...