Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I can't imagine that the reason they decided to remove vinyl from the promotion is due to flippers. They had to have lost a lot of money on previous Hot Cash runs in regards to vinyl. Personally, I think the whole preventing people from flipping reason is just an excuse to come off as sympathetic and to save face. But I could be wrong.

I can't imagine that the reason they decided to remove vinyl from the promotion is due to flippers. They had to have lost a lot of money on previous Hot Cash runs in regards to vinyl. Personally, I think the whole preventing people from flipping reason is just an excuse to come off as sympathetic and to save face. But I could be wrong.

I thought about it too. but then I remembered post in this threat about guy on ebay selling From Under The Cork Tree from hottopic at higher price. It was month ago I suppose.

Alright so what are the facts here?  For those of us who still want to pick up this record and pick it up online on the hot topic website.. how long does hot cash run for? I mean it's not like 1,500 copies of this record are going to be sold in stores and not be put up online once this is over, right?

Alright so what are the facts here?  For those of us who still want to pick up this record and pick it up online on the hot topic website.. how long does hot cash run for? I mean it's not like 1,500 copies of this record are going to be sold in stores and not be put up online once this is over, right?

hot cash 1/17-1/27 i think, that we will see FUTCT online, I think that they will be reserved for online sales or so.

But its FOB, TTTYG (~800 copies) were sold in a few days...

This will probably be in the webstore, along with all of the other vinyl after the promotion ends, which would be January 28th.

Nobody said they weren't gonna be up for bogo or 40% off sales and stuff. It just said hot cash, correct?

They told me on their facebook page that vinyl wouldn't be available online during Hot Cash promotions. Didn't mention anything about future sales.

So this may or may not be news Figured I'd post this as a bit of info.

I called all the Connecticut Hot Topic stores asking about their vinyl sections. All responded that they were small (okay so far the same)

Every time I was asked if I wanted to order the records I was looking for online and do in-store pick up, To which I told them about the debacle with the person who was using all the hot cash to buy out all the vinyl on the online store and the vinyl section being taken down, No one had a clue about it going on. 

Move onto me calling the Manchester Hot Topic. Guy is super friendly and had first shed of news on Fall out boy HT exclusive pressing. Apparently only 3 stores in CT got it, It "supposedly" came out a week ago and it is currently sold out already. 

Now this could be his way of just getting me to shut up. But if what he says is truly the case, that would blow. 

So this may or may not be news Figured I'd post this as a bit of info.

I called all the Connecticut Hot Topic stores asking about their vinyl sections. All responded that they were small (okay so far the same)

Every time I was asked if I wanted to order the records I was looking for online and do in-store pick up, To which I told them about the debacle with the person who was using all the hot cash to buy out all the vinyl on the online store and the vinyl section being taken down, No one had a clue about it going on. 

Move onto me calling the Manchester Hot Topic. Guy is super friendly and had first shed of news on Fall out boy HT exclusive pressing. Apparently only 3 stores in CT got it, It "supposedly" came out a week ago and it is currently sold out already. 

Now this could be his way of just getting me to shut up. But if what he says is truly the case, that would blow. 

WE NEED SHERLOCK HOLMES HERE!!1!

Like Elcampisino said, I called the majority of CT stores and none said they had it, most said they didn't think it had come out yet. No one seems to really know what's going on. It sucks that such a major release falls during this massive cluster fuck. I was lucky and got a copy of TTTYG for $30, I'd like to pay SRP for FUCT.

Well considering everyone polluting the thread is <1,000 posts you guys don't have the access permissions as the rest of us regulars. We get info and special 1 per user orders offers via HT/SRC/etc.

So hold off on the dumb comments and you may get there some day!

so instead of holding back some records from BOGO or hot cash hot topic removes the entire vinyl section. anyone who thought hot topic didnt wait to put records up online till after sales, there's no denying it now.

That literally never happened once before. You really dont wanna let this go, do you? Its funny how many times you bring this up.

Well considering everyone polluting the thread is <1,000 posts you guys don't have the access permissions as the rest of us regulars. We get info and special 1 per user orders offers via HT/SRC/etc.

So hold off on the dumb comments and you may get there some day!

The first rule of vinyl club is...

Like Elcampisino said, I called the majority of CT stores and none said they had it, most said they didn't think it had come out yet. No one seems to really know what's going on. It sucks that such a major release falls during this massive cluster fuck. I was lucky and got a copy of TTTYG for $30, I'd like to pay SRP for FUCT.

Actually most people do know what's going on.

For basically every Hot Topic release, the warehouse for the western half of the US gets their inventory in first and distributes it to western stores.  The warehouse for the eastern half of the US gets their inventory later and therefore eastern stores get theirs later.  All online purchases come from the eastern warehouse.  It's pretty simple.