Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I called customer service last night. If you go to the store and try and have an employee call customer service to order for you, they won't allow it. They will allow an employee purchase but nothing else. She specifically told me that yesterday when I ordered mine. Also you can not use hot cash that way either. Sorry

Yeah, I just went in to the store and had the employee call it in for me. The kid working at the store couldn't have been nicer, but the woman on the other end of the phone was incredibly rude. She took my name and the item number for the FOB album, and then I asked her about using my Hot Cash coupon, which I had in my hand. She essentially told me there was no way I could use it for vinyl even with a physical coupon then said "ok bye" and hung up. So at this point, I have no idea if my order was even placed or what. Such great phone customer service.

bummer.  maybe i'll save myself the trip this afternoon then unless the poster that had success chimes in again

I went to my Hot Topic last night, the manager working looked it up on the computer and verbally said I could use my Hot Cash on it. Never placed the order. I told her i would come back on friday and if they didn't get it in stock by then, I would order it through the kiosk. From Adams post it looks like I won't be able to use the hot cash and that broad is a dirty liar

Just called customer service to see if I could place an order. The guy was very nice (took my name, item number and verified the item) put me on hold for 30 seconds to see if I could place an order.... Came back on to say the item is not available yet and i could not preorder. I would have to wait for it to go up on the site, sometime after the promotion. I made sure to tell him I was not using hotcash and just wanted to place a regular order. Looks like I'll have to wait, oh-well. I also called Lazy Labradors store in Strongsville on Monday, of course they said they were sold out of it.

Just called customer service to see if I could place an order. The guy was very nice (took my name, item number and verified the item) put me on hold for 30 seconds to see if I could place an order.... Came back on to say the item is not available yet and i could not preorder. I would have to wait for it to go up on the site, sometime after the promotion. I made sure to tell him I was not using hotcash and just wanted to place a regular order. Looks like I'll have to wait, oh-well. I also called Lazy Labradors store in Strongsville on Monday, of course they said they were sold out of it.

I dont think any stores in OH even have it yet

I might make the trip across albuquerque to see if the store still has this in stock, I called earlier and the employee on the line did not really seem to know what I was talking about, if there are more than one copy I can grab a few for people on the borad

before making a trip, i would suggest calling again and if the same person answers ask to speak to a manager and get a clear answer.  going across albuquerque not knowing if it will be there? IN THIS ECONOMY?!

I was just able to make an order for this on the phone using the SKU of the item which is 326902. He was able to look it up and I had to get two to be able to use Hot Cash, but they applied it gave and me an order number.

All the other vinyl was unavailable he said so not sure why I was able to buy this.

You guys are just ruining it for everybody

Pretty soon nobody will be able to order vinyl through any sort of sale if you keep this up. Yeah an employee made a purchase not using hot cash. Get over it. These will be up and in stores whenever they are. PLUS Travis already said he'd press more if it sold out. You're fucking it all up

You guys are just ruining it for everybody

Pretty soon nobody will be able to order vinyl through any sort of sale if you keep this up. Yeah an employee made a purchase not using hot cash. Get over it. These will be up and in stores whenever they are. PLUS Travis already said he'd press more if it sold out. You're fucking it all up

Don't think you're gonna get it in their heads that on the 28th over 1200 copies will go up for sale online since under 300 were sent to stores...gotta make the mad rush for those copies that are more readily available in stores ya know?

Don't think you're gonna get it in their heads that on the 28th over 1200 copies will go up for sale online since under 300 were sent to stores...gotta make the mad rush for those copies that are more readily available in stores ya know?

Ha yeah I feel you. It's just with the way shit is happening right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they exclude vinyl from every sale. People need to just chill out.