Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

But what's easier.. stopping the question of one person, or stopping the "answer" of a collective group?

Well if we're operating under the assumption that the collective is incapable of being civil, then I guess you've got a point. Otherwise, I'd say that the collective has the upper hand because it knows the answers and therefore, has the ability to do something other than cry about the questions or restrict them. If it so chooses.

Shit man, this is getting all philosophical and whatnot.

i admit that i'm just as guilty as anyone else for not just rolling my eyes at the newbs and moving on. but ever since the "should i open my record?" thread the other day, i've realized how stale it's gotten. it's just the same jokes and snide comments every single time. it's not funny, and not worth all the shenanigans. 

you're right that it would be way easier for everyone to agree to just knock it off with that shit. but i think people (newbs) also need to learn a thing or two. learn how to use the internet like a normal person. everyone in this country spends half their day on the web, yet so few of them seem to have any clue about etiquette yet.

Exactly! For me, forum restrictions:solutions for gun control::people who say "vinyl":school shootings.

Look, I get it. People should know how to use a search function, should know that the plural of vinyl is vinyl, etc. etc. I know. But I just don't think it matters THAT MUCH when they don't. I don't think it warrants constant flaming or treating them like outcasts because they haven't been around as long. It's not hard to search for the answer to a maybe stupid question, but is it that much harder to politely repond and tell them where to go to find it? There are a lot people just getting into records. I think that's a great thing. Give them a break.

Fucking word. Nobody likes an asshole.

Handwritten is the only gaslight record I've heard... And the daughtry similarity is why I only listened twice.

All joking aside, if you don't at least listen to The '59 Sound, you're doing yourself a great disservice. I mean I'm not saying you'll love them after hearing it, but don't judge them on Handwritten alone.

I had Hot Topic cash in hand and because of that online debacle decided to take a trip to Hot Topic before the stores vinyl selection wore thin.

Glad I did, I came up on this and Pisces Iscariot for nearly half off!

SHOULD I OPEN IT?????? 

Don't open it! you will regret it in a not so distant future or parallel universe.

i admit that i'm just as guilty as anyone else for not just rolling my eyes at the newbs and moving on. but ever since the "should i open my record?" thread the other day, i've realized how stale it's gotten. it's just the same jokes and snide comments every single time. it's not funny, and not worth all the shenanigans. 

you're right that it would be way easier for everyone to agree to just knock it off with that shit. but i think people (newbs) also need to learn a thing or two. learn how to use the internet like a normal person. everyone in this country spends half their day on the web, yet so few of them seem to have any clue about etiquette yet.

dog-slap-funny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe2830