Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

lol @ hassle the employees. Isn't that what they're there for, to provide customer service?

Also, on most of my recent trips, HT employees were pretty helpful when I call or go into the store and ask about vinyl. They've never minded going the extra mile if you just ask. In fact an employee at my local HT said they have the Deftones vinyl in the back, but couldn't put it out until Tuesday.

Without me asking, the guy asked my name, phone number, and made a note to put Koi No Yokan on hold for me before they even put the record on the shelf. Said if I pick it up that day it's mine. Dude never said "Hey man, quit hasslin' me!"

Considering the rest of the Deftones stock will crowd the clearance shelf, I would be more than happy to get rid of them ASAP as well :P

I just called. My Hot Topic got them in yesterday but some guy went in and bought all 5 copies they had...

Fuck.

So anyone looking at the Hot Topic at the Brea Mall, they are sold out.

Wow, that's really fucking lame man. And Rawker, a few HT's I've been to on the east coast still don't have any either

same here ha, but I'm sure I'll end up just getting it online assuming that they'll be online by next week once the vinyl goes back up. My HT usually doesn't have much selection anyway 

Yeah I'm sure I'll have no problem getting it online, but it would be real nice to use the hot cash that i still have, especially since there wasn't much to offer when I went over the weekend.

I only show these stores having this so far. Hang tight, more stores will have them soon.

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA North County Fair Escondido CA The Block at Orange Orange CA West Acres Mall Fargo ND Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Sunset Galleria Henderson NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Clackamas Portland OR Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR The Empire Sioux Falls SD Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD Fashion Place Murray UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA South Hill Mall Puyallup WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

If it's not online you can't order it. I can almost guarantee the dude who had the employee call in the order won't get it till the 28th at the earliest. If you find it on the kiosk once it goes back online, there would be no issue ordering it from the kiosks to the store you are at. Regardless of if they carry vinyl or not.

Actualllyyy....I got it 4 days later...in an LP mailer, properly packed. And like I said, I work there so I know it's really not a hassle to get it if you just ask us to look it up through the store intranet.  It won't take any longer than usual, and you'll pay a buck shipping.  I mean c'mon, the job is all about customer service, is it not? For those of you who actually want to try ordering it from an employee, ask them to search for item number 326902-000

Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify, if you do wanna order in store make sure you specify store intranet to the employee as opposed to looking it up on the kiosk.  I'm sure everyone's aware that these will go pretty fast once they're back up online, but as of the last time I checked there were around 1200 copies available for online order if you can have an employee call it in for ya.  Hope that helps guys :)

Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify, if you do wanna order in store make sure you specify store intranet to the employee as opposed to looking it up on the kiosk.  I'm sure everyone's aware that these will go pretty fast once they're back up online, but as of the last time I checked there were around 1200 copies available for online order if you can have an employee call it in for ya.  Hope that helps guys :)

thanks going to try this out after work

Awesome, I'll be giving this a shot this afternoon.  Stoked for a chance to actually use my hot cash!