Revolution

I'm watching the show because I love a good end of the world story. With that said this isn't anything that is blowing me away. I was hoping that it would be more Jericho like. I love that show and want more of it. This is good, yet unspectacular, however I think the show could develop into something great.

I watched every episode of Lost and Jericho and this show is nothing compared to them.

I wanted to like this but gave up after two episodes. The acting was horrible, the plot was predictable, the dialog was cheesy. I already follow a rediculous amount of TV shows and this one just doesn't fit in.

People said that about lost though. After seeing two episodes of lost I even said fuck this show but went back after and watched it all and was blown away.

The potential for this show becoming something like that, and running as long as lost did is there. Not to mention how many people from lost are actually in revolution, and the fact that j j abrhams is involved.

I say give this show a chance, it can go one of two ways, and the signs are pointing to epic, for me at least.

• 10 months later...

season 2 started this week, the fight scene was done much better than any episode last year (ie. quick cuts >>>>>>> drawn out shots).  though I feel this show is about to get really stupid with how the first episode ended. 

i was pissed cause they did that they did and then i wa shappy cause they did what they did. dude is my favorite character. im going to give it time. im curious as to how they explain those fahkin bugs. 

My wife and I watch this and have always enjoyed it. Got to watch the season premiere last night and was pissed when they killed Aaron but I had a feeling they were going to use that little chip or something to bring him back. Next episode looks pretty interesting with the way it shows his body reacting to being dead for 2 and a half hours.

yeah I realize it could actually be kind of cool... but man, I really wish they'd just kill off the girl already (i know they wont) just because she's such a mediocre actor that it drags the whole show down in my opinion. 

i'll also admit that I apparently never saw the end of season 1, so I had no idea they launched nukes and blew up atlanta and philly and then watched that guy shoot himself in the head.  I think I watched half of the episode, left to do something, and never finished it.  so that was a big what the fuck moment throughout the entire episode.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'll catch heat or this, but there was PLENTY of bad acting/cheesy eyeroll moments on LOST too. Don't get me wrong.. One of my favorite shows of all time. But Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Michael, Juliette, Shannon and Claire to name a few were all incredibly predictable characters and while they weren't BAD actors by any means there were definitely moments.

I know I'll catch heat or this, but there was PLENTY of bad acting/cheesy eyeroll moments on LOST too. Don't get me wrong.. One of my favorite shows of all time. But Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Michael, Juliette, Shannon and Claire to name a few were all incredibly predictable characters and while they weren't BAD actors by any means there were definitely moments.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. don't you speak ill of sawyer.

kate, on the other hand, can go jump off a cliff for all i care.

and michael had the best crazy eyes.

also, i wanted to get into this show, but watched maybe 2 or 3 episodes of the first season and just couldn't do it. maybe i'll give it another shot.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. don't you speak ill of sawyer.

kate, on the other hand, can go jump off a cliff for all i care.

and michael had the best crazy eyes.

also, i wanted to get into this show, but watched maybe 2 or 3 episodes of the first season and just couldn't do it. maybe i'll give it another shot.

yeah, the first half was rough of the first season, but then NBC made them take a 6 month hiatus, and they basically did a rewrite of the plot and it got much better in the 2nd half.