Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I haven't received an e-mail or anything about this, so should I assume my order is safe? I received one part of my package yesterday (The Changing of Times)....hope I'm still gonna get the FOB and PATD records, because the Panic one is a Christmas present for my GF.

My pre-order got cancelled too, also international order and it's the second time they screwed me over. I got FOB from FBR but PATD was already sold out. So it is either the bay or some nice trade with a board member :)

Nevertheless, fuck hot topic in the ass with it's international double whammy screw overs. (overpriced shipping, cancelled)

If I were HT, I'd cancel international orders before domestic orders too. They're a pain in the ass.

Hey Tracis, random and unrelated, but a while back, you had mentioned that HT was supposed to be doing From Autumn to Ashes' Too Bad You're Beautiful. What happened to that?

Sorry for anyone who got their order canceled, I dunno how they handle all that stuff.

There should be more copies of both FOB colors and the Panic LP once we get them all in so whatever leftover copies we have will go up for sale at that time. They will also be available in select stores for people in the US.

Okay guys just read through all 13 pages and didn't get any news I didn't already know. Just a bunch of rambling idiots talking about a flipper. I realize that these will go back up in the store sometime and at hot topic locations but I don't live anywhere near one and I work a job where I actually put in work and do physical labor for 10 hours of the day so if it goes back online I probably won't be near a computer or a phone so it will be gone again by the time I can try and order it. I would be more lucky just to buy one here from someone who possibly got an extra

Okay guys just read through all 13 pages and didn't get any news I didn't already know. Just a bunch of rambling idiots talking about a flipper. I realize that these will go back up in the store sometime and at hot topic locations but I don't live anywhere near one and I work a job where I actually put in work and do physical labor for 10 hours of the day so if it goes back online I probably won't be near a computer or a phone so it will be gone again by the time I can try and order it. I would be more lucky just to buy one here from someone who possibly got an extra

With that attitude I'm sure people are gonna be jumping at the bit to help you out!