Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I really wanted to do A Static Lullaby's first album but it sounds like there's some issues with getting that one pressed. If that gets worked out I will be all over it but as of right now it doesnt sound too good. Bummer.

I love this album.

FATAdiscography!!! I don't know how people feel about HAWBTE but I fucking love Fran's screaming and that album in general. Would be cool on black/brown swirl and would kill for TFWL and ABYF!

I don't see that one selling very well. Not just because I don't like it, but because I don't think I know of anyone (besides you I guess) who does.

Keep up the fantastic work, Travis, and I'll be buying up all the shit you get pressed, because so far, pretty much everything has been to my liking.

many many many threads have turned into that already.

cant give out too much info until stuff actually gets approved but i promise you im working on a ton of stuff to get pressed/repressed. some of this stuff just takes forever.

Its posts like this from travis that hold me over enough to resist making the HT Exclusive press wishlist thread.