Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

My order shipped some time in the last two or three days, so it's probably going to be sitting on the front porch of my house at school. Kind of sucks, because I'm back home for Winter Break, but it's not the end of the world. I might ask my sister (who's still at school) to pick it up for me, just to get it out of the elements.

I feel like HT has handled this delay relatively well, despite a lot of us freaking out about it.

I'm so upset right now. I literally ordered the record the SECOND they went on sale. Realized I put in the wrong shipping address so I e-mailed hot topic to change the address and they said it was no problem shipping to another address. I just went to check my order status and it got fucked up somehow and my order got stuck in hot topic limbo. Now it's "unavailable" and all they're doing is offering me store credit. I WANT THIS RECORD NOT STORE CREDIT.

HT got 750, I dunno how many FBR got. Im guessing 250 so they could just make 1000 of them.

Either way, I really didnt know how well this would sell, obviously more than I expected or I would have had them make more to begin with.

Possible repress?  Bold speculations.  Wild assumptions time.