PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

I followed the twitter for a couple days and like 25-30 minutes after something popped up here, it was on there. He just poaches stuff from here and calls it news.

I guess I can't really blame him though. Well, I can. But I'm just sayin'. This really is the best source. I don't know how some of you guys get info so fast. But it's not cool to steal it without giving credit.

I've snagged a lot of records because I follow modern vinyl on twitter. I don't think the guy that runs it is doing anything wrong. It's called news for a reason..news is generally spread around. I grabbed a clear copy of this just now because of him

tumblr_mao2jrI9Gi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Not saying he shouldn't report the news, just credit the source which 90% of the time is here

Yeah I can agree with you on that. But I do appreciate being able to read the twitter feed and finding out about a new pressing or what not. Sometimes if all you have on you is your phone, using the browser can get pretty annoying. So on that aspect I think modern vinyl is great but like I said I can agree on the fact that he should source his news.

I'd volunteer for helping out updating it. I tend to keep track of what's in stock for my favorite bands/am always on twitter and Facebook looking for updates. I'd also follow it on my normal account regularly. It would be cool to make it private only for active members of the board. Too many flippers would follow it otherwise