PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

i cant believe this shit. there goes my one copy i ordered. If i knew they would have pulled this shit i would have ordered another as a safety. theres NOTHING wrong with my funding source (paypal), so there is no reason my order should have been cancelled.

fuck man, what a shitty start to my week.

so just got off the phone with them..they have no idea why it declined, all copies are reserved, and they cant help me or even tell me why my order was declined. they told me the best they can do is have me sign up for the email when it goes back in stock and keep my info in case one free ups when the pre-order charging is done. so pretty much im fucked.

also, they said this will not be going out tomorrow. its delayed till at least the end of the week. they havent even gotten the stock in.

Are you done? I would continue to bitch. I would want to know exactly what the problem was seeing how your funds were straight.

theres only so much i can bitch i guess. haha. they told me to contact my bank or paypal...but i know theres no issue with either of them. soooo fucking frustrating.

theres only so much i can bitch i guess. haha. they told me to contact my bank or paypal...but i know theres no issue with either of them. soooo fucking frustrating.

this happened to some people with the glassjaw 7"s from a few years ago too. did you have actual money in your paypal or were you just using paypal to withdraw money from your checking?

i have over $30 in my paypal balance, and i also have it tied to my checked as well, and i have plenty of money in my checking.

weird. then i dont know. when you checked out did you say to have it withdraw from your paypal balance? if so, then i dont have a clue why it would decline but i think people in the past had issues w/ merchdirect where they were using paypal to withdraw directly from their checking.

so how the fuck are all copies reserved if you had an order for one and it got cancelled... meaning there should have been at least one freed up, and it hasn't been put back up on the site.. so wtf what gives. hoping a few days later it actually goes through like slightblasphemy said.

so how the fuck are all copies reserved if you had an order for one and it got cancelled... meaning there should have been at least one freed up, and it hasn't been put back up on the site.. so wtf what gives. hoping a few days later it actually goes through like slightblasphemy said.

i brought this up actually.... but they said that once mine was declined it was freed up and went back up on the site and anybody could have gone on the site and bought my copy. they said that whoever signed up for the OOS email got that email when my copy went back up and bought it.

i also brought up the fact that in the past ive signed up for those emails but NEVER ONCE got one when things went back up. the supervisor said "well someone may have randomly been browsing the site and bought it". it took everything in my power to tell her to stop bullshiting me, keep my cool, and not flip out on her haha.

Toki, man, I gotcha. I don't have an extra split, but I've got an extra green I'd sell to you if you don't find anyone else to send you one. I promised it to someone else, and I feel bad, but someone who ordered one and got fucked should get one first.

thanks dude, i really appreciate that. ill PM you.

Toki, man, I gotcha. I don't have an extra split, but I've got an extra green I'd sell to you if you don't find anyone else to send you one. I promised it to someone else, and I feel bad, but someone who ordered one and got fucked should get one first.

This is just awesome. I love the people on this board.