PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

yeah. your sarcasm meter is WAYYYY off. that was a complete joke because every time ive called and talked to someone on the phone about this record (ie my order getting cancelled), it was all women.

i guess its hard to sense on a message board, but im pretty easy going as a person, i dont usually get too mad. unless they cancel my order for no reason lol. 

You got all that from two words?

haha no, it's not just this thread that he just randomly goes off on people lol. see the alchemy index thread for a rather comical example of this. i'm sure he is a cool dude. didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

Actually, in pretty pissed this keeps getting delayed. I can't stand when that shit happens...it makes you look very unprofessional when you say a product will be shipping by a certain point and the bit doesn't...

Remember these were originally supposed to ship on or before Dec 4th. So much for getting it by Christmas...

I'm not that upset that this has been pushed back, but I do think it is unprofessional to wait until the date it is supposed to be released or the day before and then push the date back one day on the website and then the next day suddenly push it back almost 3 weeks.

I'm sure they knew at least a week or two ago or even more that these would not be ready on time. In which case it would be nice to email all who ordered or make a facebook/twitter announcement just so we all are on the same page and have enough notice especially if anyone ordered this as a present for the holidays.

Just posted on their facebook

"Solid State informed us today that the second pressing of the vinyl isn't shipping until January 2nd. Has anyone received the first pressing yet? Or a ship notification? If you have questions, contact www.merchdirect.com"

It doesn't make much sense to hold them all back until clear pressing is finished... I mean, give us some sort of benefit for getting the first press. Lame as shit solid state... Lame as shit...

I think it's safe to say that there isn't really TWO pressings of this.

They probably put up the PO before they heard the tests. It sold so fast that they bumped up their quantity and added a color. They approved the tests, but the pressing got delayed because they were manufacturing double the original amount.

haha no, it's not just this thread that he just randomly goes off on people lol. see the alchemy index thread for a rather comical example of this. i'm sure he is a cool dude. didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

where in this thread did I go off on someone? And the alchemy index threads are just annoying and a whole different story. That guy has 8 posts and 6 of them are him plastering his auction across 4 threads, two of which he made.

If I were a mod I would have merged that shit so fast. No need to clutter up the forum and just use us as advertising space to flip your shit. That guy deserved my fuck you.

where in this thread did I go off on someone? And the alchemy index threads are just annoying and a whole different story. That guy has 8 posts and 6 of them are him plastering his auction across 4 threads, two of which he made.

If I were a mod I would have merged that shit so fast. No need to clutter up the forum and just use us as advertising space to flip your shit. That guy deserved my fuck you.

that shit was hilarious. I was high as fuck when I read it at started busting up.

Change merge to delete and you got my vote.

As of right now they both have the same release date (1/7/13). ACB posted on their Facebook page on the 20th saying that the second pressing would be shipping on January 2nd and asked if anyone had received the first pressing or any shipping notification. No one has gotten anything yet, and I have no clue where they got January 2nd from. Either way, seems like the first and second pressing will be sent out at/around the same time so it is basically all just one pressing. No word from Solid State on their Facebook page, which is pretty lame. Hope this doesn't get delayed any further, but I'm not holding my breath.

As of right now they both have the same release date (1/7/13). ACB posted on their Facebook page on the 20th saying that the second pressing would be shipping on January 2nd and asked if anyone had received the first pressing or any shipping notification. No one has gotten anything yet, and I have no clue where they got January 2nd from. Either way, seems like the first and second pressing will be sent out at/around the same time so it is basically all just one pressing. No word from Solid State on their Facebook page, which is pretty lame. Hope this doesn't get delayed any further, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for the update. I just wish I had this record already. I am itching to slap my needle on it.