PO: Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love

Hey just a quick question:

I pre-ordered the first day this was up. I got the bundle with the 7". Will the LP be colored or is it only color if you order it by itself?

from what we've pieced together you'll get a colored LP

edit: mike! i'm liking this new one a lot so far. it's weird hearing so much..idk synth? but dude's voice fits with it pretty well.

from what we've pieced together you'll get a colored LP

edit: mike! i'm liking this new one a lot so far. it's weird hearing so much..idk synth? but dude's voice fits with it pretty well.

Yeah the synth is my problem. They were toeing that fine line on the last record, they dove off the edge with this one.

Welp:

“I am writing with an update about your recent Ra Ra Riot Beta Love pre-order. Due to an unforeseeable production delay with the vinyl, any preorders including it will ship on or near February 15 th , along with any items ordered in addition to the vinyl.

As planned, a digital download of the full album will be available in your online account on the release date, so you will get to hear the full album while waiting on your order!"

• 2 weeks later...

okay, i absolutely hated this record at first. but i put it on in the car on during my commute a few times and watched their live broadcast, and now i can't get the songs out of my head. because of this i've listened to the album a bunch, and now i dig it. it's totally different than their other records, but it's good. i'm actually quite excited to get the vinyl now. unfortunately it's gonna be a minute.

• 3 weeks later...