ETR-023: Fairweather "Lusitania" - 2x12" Gatefold

this is ETRs 23rd release? man, they been doing work.

Yea man, shit is moving. We have up to ETR-30 already booked up, likely most or all should be out by the end of the year.

No hints just yet other than an RSD piece which is 20th anniversary re-issue and another release by a band who we worked with last year.

And Hrvrd 1st lp repress and new lp coming next month but most people knew that already

Yea man, shit is moving. We have up to ETR-30 already booked up, likely most or all should be out by the end of the year.

No hints just yet other than an RSD piece which is 20th anniversary re-issue and another release by a band who we worked with last year.

And Hrvrd 1st lp repress and new lp coming next month but most people knew that already

That second clue sounds a lot like it could be SoCo North... but could also be wishful thinking. Looking forward to the announcements, whatever they are!

Man it sucks to be canadian. I can't swallow the shipping cost for a 33.99 dollar record (which ends up being 35 canadian). I guess I'll have to hit up a hot topic in buffalo. These look cool though. 

I ended up getting someone to order one for me, saving on shipping. I think he said it ended up being $26.

Just don't leave your trash in the parking lot. Nobody wants to see your old dirty shoes.

JK, I'm sure you don't do that.

Haha, I didn't understand why people did this until a couple months ago when I was pulled over at the border and charged for the 3 records I bought at hot topic for a grand total of 6 dollars. I mean, it was black friday weekend and it seemed everyone was getting nabbed. Just so petty. 

Only 30 of these left in the etr store for those who are on the fence.

Shocked by how fast these are moving, I was hesitant to press this album for almost two years because i thought no one card although the band has also helped promote it heavily which isnt always the case.

This is one of my personal overall favorite releases to date, in terms of the variant matching the artwork and overall packaging.