DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

Fully confirmed. It'll happen on an episode of Supergirl in March. If you looked real close the other night, she flashed up on screen, along with the flash from the 90's, in costume (who now plays Henry Allen). It confirms not only alternate earths, but the multiverse as a whole.

Ah gotcha... I haven't seen this weeks episodes yet. I usually wait until after Thursday and I can knockout all 3-4 shows. (I sometimes watch Supergirl early.) And I've been wanting to check out that 90's show, I guess that's a good incentive now.

I hate how we live on an Earth-13 world (or whatever)... with no superheroes...

Just finished this weeks stuff. Supergirl was good... The Flash is an outstanding show... Arrow is about to get crazy... Legends... is also good show but I feel like there's something missing, don't know why.

Also, should we just merge this and the Gotham thread and make it DCTV? Excited to get back into that series with it's last villain tease.

Fully confirmed. It'll happen on an episode of Supergirl in March. If you looked real close the other night, she flashed up on screen, along with the flash from the 90's, in costume (who now plays Henry Allen). It confirms not only alternate earths, but the multiverse as a whole.

I saw that and was like "uuhhhh foreshadowing ... DOPE".

Is Supergirl watchable now? I saw the first two episodes and just couldn't watch it without sighing and rolling my eyes. Maybe I'll give it another go once the first season is done.

I've enjoyed it a lot more. It does have a rough start (and that promo trailer didn't help). I do hate the romance aspect it has. There's one episode I had a hard time with, felt like a "love-square" was going on.

Don't want to go too much into it, they've introduced another superhero character (kinda well known?) and the "Bizarro" aspect, maybe those will tickle your fancy.

I've enjoyed it a lot more. It does have a rough start (and that promo trailer didn't help). I do hate the romance aspect it has. There's one episode I had a hard time with, felt like a "love-square" was going on.

Don't want to go too much into it, they've introduced another superhero character (kinda well known?) and the "Bizarro" aspect, maybe those will tickle your fancy.

They always need to throw the romance in there, most of time it doesn't work well in my opinion. One exception for me is Barry and Patty; was rooting for them. But romance is an inevitable plot point, so I'll live with it, just hoping it doesn't get to corny / sappy. The acting was just so rough in the pilot. That's what really turned me off. I guess I could give it another shot. After all, I ended up liking Smallville later on.

Ah, that does sound interesting. Their incorporation of other characters in the universe could help change my mind. Guess I'll start downloading them. It's just the last scene I we saw was her trying to move that ship (episode 2 if I recall), and thinking it was the most odd thing ever. I was honestly embarrassed watching it. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Past nights episode was so dramatic. Felt like I was watching an episode of Arrow. Didn't help that Arrow characters will joining Barry and the team. Haha.

All I know is that Wally is an annoying shit.

The last 20 seconds definitely made up for it though. Won't spoil anything. Now a three week break till the next episode.

Yeah, Flash was great, per usual, and I thought it looked stupid going in (King Shark? c'mon) but they pulled it off and it was another amazing episode. I loved the weight Grant Gustin put behind his acting when he expressed how sad he was of what happened in Earth 2. Until that moment, I hadn't thought of the emotional strain those issues had been placed on Barry. 

Finished Arrow tonight, probably not a spoiler but I'll be safe, just my opinion on one of the characters:

Felicity is now a selfish, stuck up beeeeeeeeoooooootttttcccchhhhhhh. I've really hated where her character has gone these last 2(ish) seasons. I miss the original, awkward, not too confident, computer nerd :(

• 1 month later...

Yep, I was wrong.

I'm seeing some things on the internet saying that the show's creators have said it is permanent and Katie Cassidy has been informed she is no longer a cast member (although she will play herself on Earth 2 in the Flash). Given the way it went down where they showed her tell Oliver something and then all the sudden she was in a seizure, I thought it was going to be a big play (he gave her some drug that made her appear dead and she'll come back at the final episode just when they need her). Guess not, though.

Laurel was always one of my least favorite characters and the show was a little crowded with heros since just about every major character has jumped on team Arrow. Episode was a little bit of a letdown after a season of foreshadowing but in terms of who they chose to kill off, I'm glad it was her and not one of the others.

Dang it... why did I read this thread before watching this last episode (spoiler warning next time)? But oh well, I just caught up and watched it. Really bummed... I've been hoping it'd be Felicity. I've really hated how her character's changed this season.

Also, anybody like that Flash/Supergirl crossover? Was a little weird because it didn't really work out with The Flash's episode chronological order (or at least I think it didn't). But I thought it was cool, as soon as that Flash theme started playing I got a big smile on my face.

sorry! couldn't have been felicity because she was seen at the beginning of the season after Ollie visits the grave and gets in the car with her. she's crying and agrees they need to go after darhk for payback.

that is really surprising about cutting Katie cassidy's character. are they gonna have Sarah come back every now and then to fill the black canary hole...? they sort of addressed that when she got offered the DA job and it was said that she didn't need to grieve over Sarah's death anymore through masked vigilantism. I totally thought her last chat with Oliver was indicating a plan with a magic potion, too. oh well!

sorry! couldn't have been felicity because she was seen at the beginning of the season after Ollie visits the grave and gets in the car with her. she's crying and agrees they need to go after darhk for payback.

Oh, I knew/saw that. (Although they didn't show that scene until a few episodes ago.) I just still want Felicity dead/gone...

Dang it... why did I read this thread before watching this last episode (spoiler warning next time)? But oh well, I just caught up and watched it. Really bummed... I've been hoping it'd be Felicity. I've really hated how her character's changed this season.

Also, anybody like that Flash/Supergirl crossover? Was a little weird because it didn't really work out with The Flash's episode chronological order (or at least I think it didn't). But I thought it was cool, as soon as that Flash theme started playing I got a big smile on my face.

I hoped it'd be Felicity for the same reasons. Haven't watched Supergirl, plan on getting caught up with it some time soon though.