Listening to records on the wrong speed

I can't be the only one who does this when they're bored.. what are your favorite records to spin at a speed other than intended?

Playing hardcore or metal sped up to 45rpm is always hilarious.

This thread was sparked by listening to Washed Out-Life of Leisure slowed down to 33rpm.

My friend and I used to listen to Jackson 5 45s at 33 and became convinced that a group of older people recorded the music then sped it up to sound like little kids. I got these crazy techno albums from this guy who used them as padding in a mailer when I bought an album from him that are insane slowed down.

i have a few where the labeled speed is incorrect.

764-HERO's "high school poetry" is like this, so is my knapsack 'trainwrecker' 7".

Reminds me that I need to pick up some 764 Hero stuff. Damn Up Records for not having a webstore anymore.

I'll go ahead and embarass myself so you all can get a laugh. I bought the new Loma Prieta album IV at Hot Topic completely blind. I had never heard the record and had no idea how they sounded, but went ahead and bought the LP because I had HT Cash and I love everything Deathwish puts out. I had no clue the LP was a 45 until months later when I used my download card LOL...

the best part is, now that I know that it's a 45, I find myself hardly ever listening to it... its much more brutal slowed down haha

Styx - Kilroy was here...Mr. Roboto on 45 speed is amazing!

I used to listen to this when I was younger and my dad had a record player and for some reason I thought that it was how the record was supposed to sound...I was so bummed when I listened to it the way it is supposed to be because it was soooo slow.

I'll go ahead and embarass myself so you all can get a laugh. I bought the new Loma Prieta album IV at Hot Topic completely blind. I had never heard the record and had no idea how they sounded, but went ahead and bought the LP because I had HT Cash and I love everything Deathwish puts out. I had no clue the LP was a 45 until months later when I used my download card LOL...

the best part is, now that I know that it's a 45, I find myself hardly ever listening to it... its much more brutal slowed down haha

This is hilarious, now i gotta listen at 33.

A long time ago I got a free record thrown in an order that literally did not have the name of the band or the record title anywhere on the packaging. It was a 45rpm record, but I listened to it on 33 trying to figure out who or what it was. When I finally figured it out, I learned I was playing it at the wrong speed and it actually sucked ass at the real speed.

Can't remember the album, some crappy metalcore.