Ash Borer - Cold of Ages (Cassette) - Last copies available

got my mailing list letter yesterday, sent my $$ for the Cold Of Ages PO last night. the limited edition is coming with a hand numbered letter pressed o-card and it'll ship a month later after the standard edition because of it. rest of the stuff is still the same (blue/black vinyl, 200gm, /350, etc). $33 shipped USA

• 4 months later...

Just in the interest of education and not shameless salesmanship AT ALL, I'm selling the deluxe pressing of the debut LP on the bay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ash-Borer-Full-Legnth-First-Pressing-Limited-Edition-323-/331008173451?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4d119fe58b

It comes with a PATCH. Rock your back to school jean jacket.

I missed out on the deluxe. 

One of you cats that got it, post pics so I can hate myself for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190896006708?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

someone posted one on ebay.  been following it for two days..

it does look pretty..

• 1 month later...

have the ppl that were victims of the post office debacle started receiving their Cold of Ages re-sends from pesanta yet? Pesanta are back up and running again, so I was interested if they are shipping yet. mine hasn't arrived, and i understand that they're prolly drowning in emails they trying to reply to as i haven't had a response to my query yet either.

have the ppl that were victims of the post office debacle started receiving their Cold of Ages re-sends from pesanta yet? Pesanta are back up and running again, so I was interested if they are shipping yet. mine hasn't arrived, and i understand that they're prolly drowning in emails they trying to reply to as i haven't had a response to my query yet either.

I had a similar issue with Pesanta. Received the wrong LP from them, sent a couple emails and never got a response. The proper LP eventually showed up, but there wasn't any return communication.

• 1 month later...