Swingin' Utters - Poorly Formed

• 1 month later...

Anyone willing to sell me a color copy of this record ? I've been checking for the pre-order for the past month essentially 3x a day, and of course the one day i wait until after work to check, I miss the pre-order. And on top of it they put the pre-order for the Old Man Markley record the same time, and I miss that as well. Im really upset with Fat right now, I've been having to shell out a ridiculous amount of money for records that I normally get when they're up for pre-order lately. And as you can tell by my tone I'm sick of it. Please , anyone willing to part with this record, hit me up, I'll make a fair offer. 

thx!

im sure if you email them your work schedule theyll make sure to work around your schedule and put the preorders up when its convenient for you. try that next time!

You're really going to shit on an avid FAT Wreck supporter and collector since the 90s.  I think I have a legit reason to be pissed off, I actually collect records of bands I listen to, and I enjoy the novelty aspect of the limited edition color vinyl. It just adds a little more pizzazz and over all interest in this niche of record collecting. Given that you can't really expect me to side with the vultures that buy these records only to sell them so they can make money off genuine fans of these bands. I want my money to go to the band, not somebody taking advantage of me because I missed the pre-order. 

Later

I'm actually one of the lucky ones who got a clear copy of the Decline off of the web site. I've been ordering vinyl directly from Fat since '96. I used to have two days or so to get an order in before the color sold out. Now its less than two hours... I missed out on the last two NoFx's 7"ers and the last Utters 7". Finally broke down and got a Twitter account. I'm amazed at how popular vinyl has gotten.

I'm actually one of the lucky ones who got a clear copy of the Decline off of the web site. I've been ordering vinyl directly from Fat since '96. I used to have two days or so to get an order in before the color sold out. Now its less than two hours... I missed out on the last two NoFx's 7"ers and the last Utters 7". Finally broke down and got a Twitter account. I'm amazed at how popular flipping vinyl has gotten.

fixed

You're really going to shit on an avid FAT Wreck supporter and collector since the 90s.  I think I have a legit reason to be pissed off, I actually collect records of bands I listen to, and I enjoy the novelty aspect of the limited edition color vinyl. It just adds a little more pizzazz and over all interest in this niche of record collecting. Given that you can't really expect me to side with the vultures that buy these records only to sell them so they can make money off genuine fans of these bands. I want my money to go to the band, not somebody taking advantage of me because I missed the pre-order. 

Later

doesn't explain why you're upset with Fat.  wtf did they do?