What should I get to store my records?

Right now I've got to milk crates sitting one in front of the other. They are full now, full to the point that I can't even shove another 7" in them. The space is between my TV stand and a floor speaker. I found these thick plastic stacking cubes at Target that are like 14x14x14 that would probably work really well. Any other suggestions? The base can't really be bigger than 15x15 and should have 2 or three shelves tall and deep enough for 12" jackets.

Probably going to get this because I get a 15% discount and free shipping. One perk for working there, I guess.

http://www.target.co..._1_58&term=cube

I bought this about a year ago, I don't recommend it, it's not very sturdy. Either I got a shitty one or my handy skills are severly lacking but I got rid of it after a few months because the shelving started to bow in and I was scared I would come home to a broken mess of cheap shelving and bent record sleeves. I have my albums up right on the ground right now, I hate it but the nearest Ikea is 3 hours away. I constantly look but I feel like everything I see is cheap. I'll post of pic of my area in a few minutes.

I keep my 10's on the top of the book shelf right now and my 7's are in the top right corner of the shelf. I hate storing my albums like this but there's really no other way right now. I still have major work to do on this room which I hope to complete over my Christmas break in a few weeks, it's just been lack of time and money these past few months. My extra money goes to buying records, yet no where to store them, go figure!