PO: Braid / Balance & Composure Split - Out 2/26/13 on No Sleep/Polyvinyl

How were the crowds at the other dates? People went apeshit in NYC, two fights broke out and some dick stole the setlist at the end of the set and jumped feet first into the crowd while people were leaving. I made sure I was on the balcony for this.

Philly was alright. I was in the balcony (taking advantage of the 21+ area due to the high population of underage college kids) and people were jumping into the crowd, but it seemed to be all in good fun.

Some kids were trying to hangout on stage but they got shoved off by someone in the crew, lol.

bro you were there too oh damn.

yeah, none there, i made sure to mention that to my friend.

did you see that asshole get kicked by the daylight singer then go and yell at him about it later? what a dick

missed daylight sadly. but how did you not see me? i was singing into the mic on that one part (ba da dum ba da da dum ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh) when they werent singing it, and erik like unplugged the mic after i did that and moved it away from me lol.  then during i tore you apart in my head i stage dove, and hung upside down from the rafters by my legs. it was pretty hard to miss me haha.

missed daylight sadly. but how did you not see me? i was singing into the mic on that one part (ba da dum ba da da dum ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh) when they werent singing it, and erik like unplugged the mic after i did that and moved it away from me lol. then during i tore you apart in my head i stage dove, and hung upside down from the rafters by my legs. it was pretty hard to miss me haha.

Oh so you were one of those assholes that broke the promise that TJS made us make fuck you kill yourself.

: ))))

What?! That venue rules I think. The sound is so good. 

Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't feeling it. I had a better time when TJS came here with Daytrader at TT the Bears. I'll give you that the sound was good (the sound at the Paradise the other week for Texas is the Reason...OOF) but I'm also still bitter that there is so little parking there and that caused me to miss all of Daylight.

Anybody else notice that on the Wildlife tour with La Dispute when they played Defeat The Low at the end Jon would sing the "I'll be fair" part from You Can't Fix Me?  I was trying to figure out why it sounded so familiar and then it dawned on me why it was.

Video proof (Starts around 3:05):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZS98eT8QVo

Anybody else notice that on the Wildlife tour with La Dispute when they played Defeat The Low at the end Jon would sing the "I'll be fair" part from You Can't Fix Me? I was trying to figure out why it sounded so familiar and then it dawned on me why it was.

Video proof (Starts around 3:05):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZS98eT8QVo

I was just about to post something about that. I think it's pretty interesting the way they did that.