Should I go to this concert?

So The Dangerous Summer is playing their last tour in the US for a while. They're my favorite band so I'd love to see them. They're playing in Akron, OH which is about 3 hours from where I'm at. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but the next day I have my Physics Final which I'm pretty freaked out about seeing as it's probably going to make or break my grade.

So I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has some advice for me on whether or not I should go to this.

Thanks! :)

Its in the late morning, so I'd probably be able to get at least a couple hours, plus the drive back if I have my girlfriend drive.

Its Physics II, my grade is hovering around a B-B+, and definitely a pre-req (ie I'm a physics major :) ).

Thought I heard something about Young London, but it was actually a band called Young English that got slammed, its gotta be the name! haha

Illinois is the day before and PA the day after, which is a little too far for me haha

I wouldn't rule out just roadtripping. It won't be cheap/easy, but it is better than having anything alter your test performance. I will say that if you're a Physics major, meaning you're meant to dedicate time of your life, it is down right stupid to go to a show the night before if you think it'll affect how you do on the final.