Seasonal ales

If I see any GLBC Christmas Ale at the store I usually pick up a 6 pack even if I don't need it only because of how hard it usually is to find it. At first I wasn't that big of a fan but the more I drink it the more I like it.

I'm also a big fan of Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale. It's more of an IPA but I'm a huge hop head so that's probably why I like it so much.

I picked up singles of Goose Island and Bell's Christmas brews and I wasn't that impressed with either one of them. I still need to try Anchor Steam's Christmas Ale. I was told that it rivals GLBC's. We'll just have to see about that...

I have yet to find a Blue Moon seasonal that didn't make me want to upchuck immediately.

Yeah, I've yet to try any of their seasonal ales. Might just stay away. Not a huge fan of their beer in bottle neither. On tap tastes way better.

And Sam Adams can be hit or miss for me. Some of their beers I really enjoy, and others are too hoppy as mentioned above.

If I see any GLBC Christmas Ale at the store I usually pick up a 6 pack even if I don't need it only because of how hard it usually is to find it. At first I wasn't that big of a fan but the more I drink it the more I like it.

I'm also a big fan of Sierra Nevada's Celebration Ale. It's more of an IPA but I'm a huge hop head so that's probably why I like it so much.

I picked up singles of Goose Island and Bell's Christmas brews and I wasn't that impressed with either one of them. I still need to try Anchor Steam's Christmas Ale. I was told that it rivals GLBC's. We'll just have to see about that...

man that's a bummer I like most of the goose island stuff i'm also pretty big on sierra so i'll have to pick some up.

leinenkugels also has snowdrift porter out that's quite decent I and I hate most beer that has vanilla flavor to it though

some of their more weird niche stuff is kinda hit or miss with me.

Anyone try the Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin? Seen it at the liquor store not too long ago, and thought about getting it. Might not be in stores anymore though.

This stuff sounds great from the description on the bottle but it tastes like shit. Totally suck because I love that cheap orange blue moon when it's on tap.

Just got back from the liquor store. Built my own 6-pack with two bottles of Leinie's Snowdrift Vanilla Porter, Blue Moon's Winter Abbey Ale, and Sam Adams' Winter Lager each. Drinking the Leinie's one right now, and I'm kind of indifferent on it. Has a strong coffee taste to it.