PO: Dads - "Shit Twins" Lathe Cut 7"

Zick

Kinda bummed that I haven't gotten this since I live in the same state in which these are being sent from. And I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to order. I got shipping notification on the 28th that says it was scanned on the 26th and it hasn't updated since "electronic notification". Getting kinda worried...

Guest deathbydrums

I got it yesterday and was all like "Damn, that's a $10 7" - this doesn't like like a $10 7" to me." Then I realized I never have bough a new $10 7" and this has to be what they look like. 

HAHAHA!!!

I know it's a lathe cut and is more so suited to own just to say you have it (and not actually listen to it), but this thing sounds like complete garbage. Picture listening to a 64kbps mp3 across a radio signal that is just barely coming in. Unlistenable.

A heads up to who pressed this (Broken World right?): go with www.lathe-cuts.com 

The PIAPTK guy does lathe cuts that actually sound pretty good, minus a little surface noise.

Looks neat though for sure.

I know it's a lathe cut and is more so suited to own just to say you have it (and not actually listen to it), but this thing sounds like complete garbage. Picture listening to a 64kbps mp3 across a radio signal that is just barely coming in. Unlistenable.

A heads up to who pressed this (Broken World right?): go with www.lathe-cuts.com 

The PIAPTK guy does lathe cuts that actually sound pretty good, minus a little surface noise.

Looks neat though for sure.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but with the World Is lathe they did I really had to crank the weight of my tone arm up and it actually sounded pretty good. It sounded similar to what you're describing using the regular weight.