NOFX Box set

mclz

posted on PPMB, green box set?

294nc54.jpg

The guy who posted this on PPMB followed up his post with this comment later on:

"The flash on the camera makes it look greener than it actually looks. It's more of an aqua/cyan color except for SE which is dark translucent blue and Frisbee which is a darker green.".....so it looks like the blue is more aqua/cyan then....and there is no true "green" box....

Of course, we still haven't heard about the Fat Store exclusive version yet...heh.

just business, it's your money and you can do what you'd like.

as for moral implications? if you can sell your set, some collector who missed out will be cheerios and you can get your amp.

I'm just here for the pics

Here's what my copy of S&M Airlines looks like, haven't opened the others yet, but I'm in for an awesome marathon tonight!

img2947g.jpg

And here's the sticker on the box it came in:

img2952br.jpg

I don't know why it says Epitaph on it, when it's from Fat Wreck though.

Plus I wanna add that this thing shipped EXTREMELY fast. From San Francisco to Austria in 5 days!

Got this today, it's a beast! This thing is amazing, NOFX has been my favorite band for half of my life and I couldn't be happier with this box. Got lucky and got an autographed one from Fat #232/250. My 7" club LP is green, Self-Entitled is blue and the rest are all kinda turquoise. Everything looks awesome. The koozie was a cool surprise.

Guest johneedeformed

Got this today, it's a beast! This thing is amazing, NOFX has been my favorite band for half of my life and I couldn't be happier with this box. Got lucky and got an autographed one from Fat #232/250. My 7" club LP is green, Self-Entitled is blue and the rest are all kinda turquoise. Everything looks awesome. The koozie was a cool surprise.

Do you know what your order number was?