NOFX Box set

mclz

/500 black. End of story. Employees for one of the labels have confirmed this. YES, it is more limited, but the wouldn't the labels make more money selling colored boxes directly to you rather than to stores?

Awesome...cue the whining.

Agreed, the extra room was a good idea for the e.p's......takes up tons of space.

so, what is signed on the signed copies?....the box, or a few records??

Box. 2 members on each side.

Got my blue today from Fat

8489844197_71663aaffd_z.jpg

8490943522_bd68c029b9_z.jpg

The photo doesn't really do the color justice... It's more of a turquoise color but under incandescent lighting it just looks like standard blue.

8490943552_48b404cb0a_z.jpg

8490943572_8699d54261.jpg

I really like having this in my collection but at the same time I'm in no place to be dropping $230 on an impulse record purchase.  This may be hitting eBay sooner rather than later.... unless someone on here wants it for cost...

swear this isn't me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOFX-30th-Anniversary-Box-Set-AUTOGRAPHED-d-7-250-Sealed-MINT-Sold-Out-/150999438082?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2328449302

still don't regret not getting this. sure it's cool as hell and I've been holding out for years for a 7OTM collected LP, but I'm attached to the other pressings. 

Question, we know Self/Entitled was pressed at GZ? What about the rest? 7" box set was entirely pressed at GZ, but I know Epitaph doesn't use gz..

posted on PPMB, green box set?

294nc54.jpg

Oh great! Here we go with the variants! Haha

Also, is it me or does it look like there are five different shades of green in this photo? Did this happen with the pink and blue? It happened with the BR set and I'm wondering, is it that hard to just get one color for an entire box set? Just curious.

has anyone compared these records to previous presses of the albums?  is there any way to distinguish a boxset record from a non-boxset record (other than the color)?

all of the matrices on the epitaph  releases all have a "2012" etched into the record  with the exception of PID and SLATFATS. i cant confirm EVERY fat release, but i can confirm that the etchings on frisbee and self entitled are identical

Oh great! Here we go with the variants! Haha

Also, is it me or does it look like there are five different shades of green in this photo? Did this happen with the pink and blue? It happened with the BR set and I'm wondering, is it that hard to just get one color for an entire box set? Just curious.

i have the epitaph set. a few have blue flecks in the vinyl, and my ribbed has a few large black streaks. some of my pinks are more opaque/marbled than others