NOFX Box set

mclz

Got mine today! Weeeeeeeee! And it was signed! (Epitaph) Weeeeeee! 

Although because this was a gift from a friend, I may be swapping boxes with him if his doesn't come signed. I couldn't live with myself keeping the autographed box if his wasn't signed. 

Anybody get any cool transition presses yet? My Ribbed has one black swirl, pretty neat. I haven't checked all of them yet though. 

I like how there's plenty of room in the box for future NOFX LPs. had to be intentional.

Fucking STOKED that i own this. 

Got mine today! Weeeeeeeee! And it was signed! (Epitaph) Weeeeeee! 

Although because this was a gift from a friend, I may be swapping boxes with him if his doesn't come signed. I couldn't live with myself keeping the autographed box if his wasn't signed. 

Anybody get any cool transition presses yet? My Ribbed has one black swirl, pretty neat. I haven't checked all of them yet though. 

I like how there's plenty of room in the box for future NOFX LPs. had to be intentional.

Fucking STOKED that i own this. 

Got my signed copy in from Kingsroad today as well. I'm beyond pumped to have a signed copy. I haven't had a chance to crack it open, but when I get outta school tonight, I will be having a NoFX marathon.

Opened my brand new NOFX boxset today to reveal......ALL BLACK VINYL.....what the fuck, I thought they were all coloured.

Officially the saddest panda...feel ripped off.  I could have just bought a few black reissues and called it a day. Did I miss something?

pictures of a black pump up the valuum and il believe you.

I'm not sure why you people think there won't be a black set

Fat had 1000 sets. Epitaph said they have 1000 sets. That leaves 500. There will be 500 black.

These. I don't understand though how there could only be 500 retail black. I could see there being 1,000 though.