NOFX Box set

mclz

Did anybody get charged from Fat right away....But then the charge disappear? My pending charge vanished today....Hope that it didn't get cancelled for some reason!

Auth will convert to a charge before deployment.

GOd, I'm tempted to go with the pink set form KRM, but the only NOFX records I listen to these days (WTTHAAB, PID, SLATFATS, The Decline, and TWOE) are already in my possession. And what I don't have on vinyl, I've got the cd, and that's fine by me.

Ten years ago, and I'd have jumped at this.

• 2 weeks later...

i feel so bad for you euros and canadians. i only paid $8. i cant even fathom how you guys do it.

Unfortunately, I don't have much choice but to pay it. I'm keeping a log of all my purchases this year, including shipping. So far this month I've spent $137.36 in shipping alone  :(

British Pound and the Euro are definitely stronger. I think Canada is about the same but don't Canadians gross more individually per year even though you guys pay more in taxes. I felt I read that somewhere.

That's pretty accurate. We pay roughly 18% tax on paychqs, or so. But, a case of say Bud, is about $38. A 26oz of decent whiskey runs about $30. BUT we have free healthcare. So, we can eat all the poutine we want, clog our arteries and not have to pay for the quadruple bi-pass we're bound to need.

That's pretty accurate. We pay roughly 18% tax on paychqs, or so. But, a case of say Bud, is about $38. A 26oz of decent whiskey runs about $30. BUT we have free healthcare. So, we can eat all the poutine we want, clog our arteries and not have to pay for the quadruple bi-pass we're bound to need.

$38!? dang, I would sober up so fast up there.

18%?? Dam, I get taxed about 40% total on each pay! haha (I know it has to do with how much we make, etc... but it's still a shit load of money that I could use in a different way!)

Unfortunately, I don't have much choice but to pay it. I'm keeping a log of all my purchases this year, including shipping. So far this month I've spent $137.36 in shipping alone  :(

Duude, you have some big balls on you! I would probably have a heart attack or at least a minor stroke if i tallied what i spend throughout the year.

18%?? Dam, I get taxed about 40% total on each pay! haha (I know it has to do with how much we make, etc... but it's still a shit load of money that I could use in a different way!)

We also get taxed 13% sales tax on almost everything we buy (some necessities are exempt, though). Every province is different when it comes to sales tax, though.