Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

$349!? That can't be real! I was expecting somewhere around the $250 mark.

If that price is real, adding shipping to UK (probably $100-150 depending on weight), there's no way I could afford this :(

Man, I didn't even think about weight... hopefully this is something that can be ordered through Maple Music and not SRC. This will definitely get nailed with duty (and shipping will be ridiculous).

I'll believe it when I see it. There is more in the Bad Religion's 30th Year Anniversary Boxset (and they were all LPs), and the Rancid boxset is like what, 40something+ 7inchers and they both go for less than 300$. Going over 300$ would be too much of a cash grab... but then again I've seen what people are willing to pay for a single variant of a LP from this band, so...

Actually the Rancid one is 275$ on Pirate Press, and the Bad Religion one is currently 174.99$ on Epitaph Records, but I think it was around 250$ when it came out... Anybody feel free to correct me on this

For those that took my number seriously, I was just joshing. My name is yocaseycasey. I do this on the boards sometime.

I want to apologize to those that got scared about the price-tag, as I am a C&C/AOF fan myself. However, if you were just trying to figure out how much to save, planning on a $349 pricetag would be a good problem to have, because then when it only costs $250, or $179, you will have more than enough set aside!